Okay I am going to be there 8/14-21 Can I get Free Dining PKG????

NHBelle

DIS Veteran
I would be leaving on the 21st, but maybe could stay that extra night if it would mean free dining for the whole week. Does anyone know if this would work or not???

I could be wrong but from what I understand it is the day that you arrive that must be in the set time frame.

I would just call Disney and double check.

unfortunately, no... it's only for those checking in on or after the 21st... unless you can switch your dates, you're out of luck... sorry! but you'll still be at disney world and what's not to love?! :flower:

we usually go around or after the week of 8/21. this summer we arnt supposed to be going, but of course IM getting anxious............so been checking out prices. We usually get room only with AAA or couple of summers we had a code. and we always had hopper tickets which did not expire........now they change things. but i dont mean to sound stupid but im not sure if we should try to see if they still have any free dining left or still do room only. oh yeah my dd is 16 ,so real picky eaters ( we would bring her friend.) Thanks for the help, like i said sorry if this sounds stupid for asking....................

what happens if I check in on August 20th... for a 7 night stay... would it take affect on the 21st throughout?

dcibrando said:
what happens if I check in on August 20th... for a 7 night stay... would it take affect on the 21st throughout?

No

In your case, in order to get the dining plan, you would have to make two reservations. One for the 20th, and another for the last six nights. The second reservation could include the dining plan. You would have to pay two deposits and have two reservation numbers.

If you go this route, have the CM that makes your booking link the two reservation. That way CMs at your resort will try to keep you in the same room.

Oh, you would have to check out and check back in on the 21st.

I did this last year during our Easter trip. It was a pretty quick process and I didn't have to change rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter