OKW and the 7 month window...

rjthkids

Mouseketeer
How hard is it to book a 2 bedroom or grand villa reservation at Old Key West in the seven month booking window, if we were looking to stay in mid-late October or early November?

We've really been thinking about trying Old Key West the next time...we *love* SSR (home resort), but it costs fewer points to stay at OKW and we think it could be a lot of fun to try a new resort! :goodvibes

Can anyone who has stayed at OKW tell us what you've loved about it? :flower: Any one who has stayed at OKW and SSR who could tell us the differences between the two?
TIA
:-)

Getting a 2BR for that period of time won't be a problem at all at 7 months. The Boardwalk area seems to be the most popular location at that time of year due to the Food and Wine Festival. You may even be able to get a GV but that is usually harder to come by.

HBC

rjthkids said:
How hard is it to book a 2 bedroom or grand villa reservation at Old Key West in the seven month booking window, if we were looking to stay in mid-late October or early November?

We've really been thinking about trying Old Key West the next time...we *love* SSR (home resort), but it costs fewer points to stay at OKW and we think it could be a lot of fun to try a new resort! :goodvibes

Can anyone who has stayed at OKW tell us what you've loved about it? :flower: Any one who has stayed at OKW and SSR who could tell us the differences between the two?
TIA
:-)
I booked my 1st trip home to OKW on a 7 month window for a 2 br villa for the 1st 8 days of December w/o any problem. I suggest you book your home resort at 11 months just to be sure. I thinik you will not have any problem. ENJOY! :cool1:

Have a friend who booked a GV at OKW at 6 months for April so you should certainly be set for at least a 2 BR at 7. I was able to get a 1BR with 1 days notice this year for last week of Sept but that is very quiet time. Don't wait longer than the 7 month window though for late Oct or early Nov as there are many things going on as well as the F&W which fills the EPCOT resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter