OKW buildings 30-33 are occupied as of today!

It was odd because at least 2 people reported being told separately by DVC CMs that the two beds had gone. This got onto Facebook groups and prompted a lot of angry complaints. I do believe those reports because they went into detail - one CM had a discussion where they said they were braced for complaints.
Then someone else said they were at the member's meeting, and brought it up afterwards, where they then said there were 2 beds. Apparently a CM has then told someone there is 2 beds still.
I wonder if there has been a change of heart due to the complaints.
Anyway, only time will tell, i hope someone posts the photos soon.

Not my pictures, a friend stayed there Thursday to Monday, said they were in 3113 so I assumed they were the updates. Sorry if this isn't helpful.

I just came to ask if the OKW renovations were complete. I'm thinking about a stay in May/June. I'll take this a, "not yet."

The entire complex is getting updated, it will take the best part of the next 2 years. Sounds like a few building are done already. The odds of getting a NEW unit by next May/June will not be so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!