OKW: Internet options?

Mark099

Mouseketeer
Hi Gang,

We are weeks away from our trip to WDW. We are staying at OKW.

We won't have a car for much of the trip so driving to Starbucks (for free WiFi) will not be a viable option. I know that the WWoS Complex has free WiFi access.

Other than the $9.95/24hr charge for room access, are there any other resort options?

Dial up is free for dvc members as long as you're using a local number. Non members pay just $.75 per call. It may not be fast, but if you're only getting online to do email or check message boards, it's fast enough. I'll wait to do any uploading (photos for example) until I get home for high speed.

Any dial-ups with Orlando access numbers with free trials or low monthly fee?

I guess probably Netzero, huh?

Any dial-ups with Orlando access numbers with free trials or low monthly fee?

I guess probably Netzero, huh?

I have a free NetZero account that works fine at OKW. We haven't been to WDW for over 2 years though, so I don't know what the current local access numbers are. I believe Doc uses NetZero also, so he may chime in with better/newer information.

Peter

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter