Okw noise

Tamar

DIS Veteran
We checked in late last night for our first stay at OKW In maybe 12 years. We got what I thought was a great, quiet room across from HH. Imagine my dismay when we were woken up by incredibly load golf course maintenance before 7:30 am. I stepped out on the balcony to see a guy with noise headphones driving around the tee box across the water from our I room. I are hope this isn't daily maintenance.

AS I was typing this a golf ball ricocheted off the roof above me. We may be on for an interesting week.

We find OKW to be noisy. The walls between units are not insulated very well and if staying close to the road, you can hear the buses.

We have also had golf balls hit our unit on occasion.

:earsboy: Bill

Last night was better. Frogs are incredibly loud, but I think that's kinda cool. We are on the third floor, and with no one above us we don't have a lot of "neighbor noise".

We can't hear the buses or any traffic, so I guess we lucked out there!

Last night was better. Frogs are incredibly loud, but I think that's kinda cool. We are on the third floor, and with no one above us we don't have a lot of "neighbor noise".

We can't hear the buses or any traffic, so I guess we lucked out there!

It's funny-those frogs are what DH complained about as being too loud at OKW one year. I just laughed at him-"How can you complain about the FROGS?" At least he has company. Other than those frogs, nothing else has seemed terribly loud at OKW. Of course, DH would never complain about anything related to the golf course-even if it woke him up at 5:00am-he's a major golf fan.

We checked in late last night for our first stay at OKW In maybe 12 years. We got what I thought was a great, quiet room across from HH. Imagine my dismay when we were woken up by incredibly load golf course maintenance before 7:30 am. I stepped out on the balcony to see a guy with noise headphones driving around the tee box across the water from our I room. I are hope this isn't daily maintenance.

AS I was typing this a golf ball ricocheted off the roof above me. We may be on for an interesting week.

That is a disadvantage of a room on the golf course, they start mowing early. One time our room had a plexiglass window behind the couch. One morning a cm knocked on our door to measure the window for the replacement glass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter