OKW Renovations - Consolidated List

Hoping for 15 or 16 to not be renovated next week.

I haven’t seen any new information for awhile, so if anyone is there and can post an update, that’d be great.

We were just there two weeks ago. The back end of Millers Road is closed off for renovations (20, 21 ans 22). The Millers Road bus stop has been relocated to in front of Bldg 18 since the buses can't turn around by 20, 21 and 22 during the renovations. 62, 63, 64, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 not under renovations yet. Also 11-14 (Near HH area booking). We were fortunate enough to get a studio in Bldg 16 that had not been renovated and it was perfect except for a minor AC/Heat problem that was fixed with a phonecall to Maintenance. I'm going to miss the shell drawings, maps of Key West and the pink bathroom.

Any Updates?
We were just there two weeks ago. The back end of Millers Road is closed off for renovations (20, 21 ans 22). The Millers Road bus stop has been relocated to in front of Bldg 18 since the buses can't turn around by 20, 21 and 22 during the renovations. 62, 63, 64, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 not under renovations yet. Also 11-14 (Near HH area booking). We were fortunate enough to get a studio in Bldg 16 that had not been renovated and it was perfect except for a minor AC/Heat problem that was fixed with a phonecall to Maintenance. I'm going to miss the shell drawings, maps of Key West and the pink bathroom.

Was really hoping 11 - 14 would be done for our stay in 3 weeks. I suppose that is not likely at this point, correct?

Was really hoping 11 - 14 would be done for our stay in 3 weeks. I suppose that is not likely at this point, correct?
My guess is that 19-15 and maybe 62, 63 and 64 will happen next.

Correct, not likely. When I was there a month ago, they didn't say exactly the order but it seems very likely that @Deb & Bill is correct and it will continue to work counter clockwise around the resort. I would assume that 11-14 will probably be last, which if the update I received was correct, that would be in April.

For what it's worth, we had stayed in 13 before but when we went in December we stayed in 23 to get a renovated room. We actually preferred 23 -- it still has great proximity to HH, but also gives you easier bus stop options either at Peninsular Rd or HH.

Correct, not likely. When I was there a month ago, they didn't say exactly the order but it seems very likely that @Deb & Bill is correct and it will continue to work counter clockwise around the resort. I would assume that 11-14 will probably be last, which if the update I received was correct, that would be in April.

For what it's worth, we had stayed in 13 before but when we went in December we stayed in 23 to get a renovated room. We actually preferred 23 -- it still has great proximity to HH, but also gives you easier bus stop options either at Peninsular Rd or HH.

Thank you! I was considering 23 as our request, so that is great to hear!

Do you recall whether 23 had an elevator?

Going to OKW this coming Tues in a studio any updates on 16 and 17. These were two of my 5 buildings that I requested and now I realized that they might be closed. Any recent update would be appreciated.

Here now in a studio in building 37. Could have taken 22 which is remodeled or 15 which is not but wanted 37 or 43 so here in 37. Great view of pond bushes cut back on first floor and watching birds outside right now, very nice. 16 17 and 19 under remodel now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter