OKW Studio $75/night! SOLD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLMS56

Mouseketeer
I have 20 pts to rent that will get someone 2 nights in a studio at OKW. $150 for 20 pts = $75/night! Great deal! :Pinkbounc
These points must be used by 7/31/03.

Wow! What a deal! Actually I would have jumped on this already, if it weren't for the fact that I had in mind going the week after the July 4th week, which I think would take 22 points instead, LOL. Since I'm not a DVC member, it would probably be hard to purchase 20 points from you and 2 points from someone else or something wouldn't it, to combine them, since I don't have an account to collect them in or whatever. Sigh.....the perils of trying to rent DVC LOL. Or, if you could take a quick credit card paypal payment, I guess I could do an unplanned trip this week, like this Wednesday and Thursday nights, May 14th and 15th, but that's awfully short notice I know.
Nick Lash
freediverdude@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter