OKW Studio waitlist in October question???

anabelle

Did I say that out loud?
I have a studio booked Oct.2 - 5th but I need the Thursday night. I will need to borrow that last few points for that last day. What is your opinion, book an available 1 bedroom or waitlist and hope for the studio? If I book the one bedroom and a studio opens up, I will lose the difference if I can't use it by April '06, correct? I think there is the food and wine festival going on at that time. So is it low probability that one will open up?...

If the ressie that you have is made up of current year points, this can happen.

If you borrow for a 1 bedroom and then a studio becomes available, MS can allocate your points so that those borrowed points are used for one of the first few days. Then the extra points will be current year points and if you haven't already banked your limit, you can bank the extra points.

rwc :sunny:

Thanks, I didn't know that. That why the CM sounded surprised that I was hesitant to book the 1 bedroom

I called back to do book the one bedroom and wait for a studio. But the CM said the studio opened up. Yeah!!! I have never gone in October so I will have to figure out my plans soon!

:cool1: Glad you got the room you wanted! Have a great trip!

I'm glad you got the room you wanted. Have a great time.

Bobbi :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter