"Old" WW Points vs. "New" Momentum

SundancePass

<font color=blue>Fanatic Donald Duck Fan!<br><font
Ok, so now I'm getting serious about this. I went and signed up for the monthly online thing and weighed in again. Down -.2 from what I had lost exactly one year ago (the last time I weighed in).

I have all the material from last year plus the new counter that shows PL - I just love it and carry it with me everywhere.

Here's my question: The counselor told me we aren't doing points and exercise points any more...we are concentrating on "filling foods". Ok, I didn't stay for the meeting (went a lunch and it was packed)...but did take the quiz. I am not happy with the new Momentum poins...22 when on the "old" system I got 21. Why more points now? BTW, beining point number on the first line of both quizzes is "19".

Does anyone work with the Momentum system? I really liked the old points plus 5 minus exercise. This Momentum plan gives me even more food!

And I already walk 60 minutes a day 5 days per week at 3.0 miles per hour and I have lost almost nothing in the past 12 months!

I do WW online and I thought Filling Food replaced the core program and Momentum is the name for the Flex now.

I do Momentum (like the old Flex) and my daily point allowance is the same based on my weight as it was under Flex. You still get 35 weekly points (same as 5 per day if you want to look at them that way) plus your activity points. Everything resets each week.

I just ignore the "filling foods" part. Of course the filling foods are usually ones you'd want to eat anyway (fruits, veggies, lean meats, whole grains, etc).

If you do Momentum you are still doing points - if you do Filling Foods I think you don't count points but I've not done it. Sounds like your counselor has you on Filling Foods.:confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter