OMG OMG I'm Getting My Dream Trip!

It is possible that you are correct. I rarely go into Ikspiari as there are ALOT cheaper places to shop. I only go to the Disney store there. If there is one it would definitely be in the basement.

I can go through there this afternoon if you want me to check?

Hijacking to say-sounds like a wonderful trip minnie mum and so pleased you are finally getting to fulfil your dream! We are excited as we fly to Kansai the end of this month :banana: Having a few days in Kyoto then our daughter joins us and we head up to Kanazawa (childrens book we both loved set there and its been on our must list ever since) and thence to Tokyo. Also only have 2 days at Disney-one full one for DS and one short as we fly out that night in DL, but still super excited and better than nothing! Have also read the great trip reports and Insider Theme parks info and now noting all the food recoms you are getting-thanks.

and we also are staying at the Sheraton Tokyo Bay (good price)-and interested in supermarket breaky deals as we will be starved if we wait til we get into the parks! I will post a Trip report with pics on the trip probably on the Australia page but will put a link here too.

Ok walked through Ikspiari tonight. Thereis a shop called FOOD FOOD. Not sure if it's the same one as other posters were talking about, but it has a fair variety at a decent price and there is a bakery there.;)

Great news that we can stock up on a few breakfast items to keep in our room.
I've been busy reading almost every thread on this forum this last week.:surfweb: And have gotten some more great tips.

I think we have all of our transportation questions sorted: Arrive at Haneda airport at 1:15 pm. Buy our limo tickets in the arrivals lobby and take the limo straight to the Sheraton. Check in, buy our park tickets, get to the monorail station and buy a 3 day pass, then head to a park for the rest of the day.

Sometime during our stay, at the hotel, book our airport limo to Narita for about 6 hours before departure.

Does everything sound OK so far?

Now for my next question: We were originally going to arrive from Osaka in the late afternoon and weren't going to try going to a park that day. But now we will arrive just after lunch and thought that 1/2 a day would be better than nothing. To now we can spend 1 1/2 days in one park and 1 in another. Our short day will be a Thursday. I'm thinking TDS since it will be so completely different for us. I know that Fri. and Sat will be much busier days. Which park would be better for Sat? I'm guessing TDL, since it won't be toooo heartbreaking if we miss a few rides due to long lines. Comments anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter