On board booking? Credit? Discount?

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We are looking at a RCCL Cruise that stops at Cuba. We are on a RCCL Cruise next week. Because I will have to move some DVC reservations I would prefer to get this booked before Wednesday when we leave. However, if the deal would be much better on board, I suppose I could wait.

I am currently on board Brillance of the Seas. The current booking offer is second guest 50% off (just like the website), the difference is that where the website says ‘up to $100 to spend at sea’ the flyer in the stateroom says ‘Reduced Deposits are back!...Book your next cruise with us and secure your next vacation with only $100 per person on select fares! Plus receive up to $600 Dollars Off or Onboard Credit, your choice!”

The benefit to waiting: the small deposit and the potential for a lot of on board credit.
The benefit to doing it before you leave home: peace of mind.

I am currently on board Brillance of the Seas. The current booking offer is second guest 50% off (just like the website), the difference is that where the website says ‘up to $100 to spend at sea’ the flyer in the stateroom says ‘Reduced Deposits are back!...Book your next cruise with us and secure your next vacation with only $100 per person on select fares! Plus receive up to $600 Dollars Off or Onboard Credit, your choice!”

The benefit to waiting: the small deposit and the potential for a lot of on board credit.
The benefit to doing it before you leave home: peace of mind.
Thank you. We decided to look at other Cuba cruises so we do not have to move anything already planned. We will check on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!