? on Campfire

LoDivaLoca

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell <font color=teal>W
Hi, I think I wanna try out this Campfire in November, but I don't know much about it.

It's at WL, right? Do you just show up? or make a ressie? anything else I should know?

Thanks!
:D

I've never been, but plan to go next June. Here's what I do know. It isn't at WL, but at FW. It is free to anyone staying at a Disney resort. You can buy marshmallows and roasting sticks for something like $5. I believe the campfire and sing-a-long starts at 7pm. Chip and Dale join the festivities. Afterwards they show either one or two Disney movies. It sounds like a lot of fun, I can't wait to try it.

Never been either but we are going to try it in Nov also. I understand it to be just as Ityldu described.

I've been, and Ityldu is correct. I think they may change the time depending on the season, so you should always see what time it starts during your vacation. You should also get a list of what movie is playing each night.

o.k., when i get to wdw, where do i find out the specifics for the campfire? do i call FW?
WDW-PLAY? anybody know?

here's the scoop on the campfire

it is located near the pool ask anyone and they can direct you.

the CM that runs the show is SUNNY please say hi to her and tell her your from the DIZ.

the campfire is a must do every time we visit disney.

in the winter they have 2 movies summer only 1

cokes,candy,ice cream and marshmellows are sold but you can bring your own cooler.

bring something soft to sit on benches are really hard.

any way of finding out what the movie is going to be? is it the same one all week? different every night? can i find out what it will be without having to go all the way back there?

the movie changes every night and yes they do have a movie listing.when are you going?

we will be at wdw 9/29 - 10/6, 7 nights. i have been working on this trip for months now! can't wait to go to all of the new things i've learned about on these boards, like the campfire! thanks for all of your help!

kim

looks like a few of us will be at fw in oct.wife and i just got back but we are trying to make plans for oct 5-8 .we were there with our 2yo grandson.what a hand full! we need to go again for a adults camping thing.no stroller,diapers,bibs,two backpacks and you know the list goes on.if you have small children you know the packing is different.

we will not be staying at FW. We are spending our first 3 nights at AS SP then the last 4 at WL. I am not a camper by any means. Maybe if I could afford a huge trailer to tow around and the gas to tow it, then it may be a different story. Until then I like having my bed made by someone else when I go on vacation. lol. My DH and 2DS 9yo,8yo are all in Cub Scouts and they go camping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter