? on Chef Mickeys Menu - does it change often?

Lambert808

Save a life - Spay/Neuter your Pet!
Oh gosh, I am really nervous now. I just looked at allears and the menu for Chef Mickeys for dinner. There is pretty much nothing on there I would eat! Is that a standard menu, or does it change often? I really want to do this PS for dd, but don't want to spend $100 and come out hungry ;)

When we went in Feb. there was so much food to choose from it would be hard not to find something. They had carved ham and prime rib and a good salad bar area. I also got some stuff from the kids buffet which had pizza, chicken nuggets, mac n cheese, fries, etc. They also have a great ice cream station with a great selection of toppings.

Thank you so much! I feel better now :p I looked at the list and thought all I would eat is kid food. LOL I am so lame :hyper: Beef, ham, salad bar all sound great!

Funny how as the days go buy, I am getting more nervous about every little thing. LOL!

oh me too, I have so much anxiety about planning this trip it is killing me. I am trying to decide what time for meals and it is hard so it makes me doubt the times I did make. I mean good anxiety, I love planning I am like a little kid myself. I am going with my 2 DD's and both sets of grandparents so I am very lucky in that the grandparents said make PS for all the characters that my DD's want to go to and they will pay thank goodness because that stuff adds up fast. SO in the 9 days I will be there I think we are hitting every character meal. But my daughter loves them. I am just as excited as her to be eating with the characters. Have fun on your trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter