? on FOTL

Figment78

Mouseketeer
Do you get one room key per room? Therefore meaning that if one member of your party wants to go ride somewhere else, can only one of you use FOTL?

Also, if I only want one key, since my husband loses EVERYTHING, LOL, do we both have to have a key to get on the express line together?

I got 2 room keys, you dont really need more. Also you only need to show 1 room key per group at each ride, unless you split up.

You can usually get a key for everyone in the room ... Sometimes they even put each guest's name on each key (sometimes not ...).

My husband and I each got a key with our name on it. Some wanted to see both some did not. My husband loses everything too (including a walkie-talkie - see our trip report) but trust me this is one thing he did not want to lose!

You now get one room key per person staying in the room.

Effective in the next week or so, all attractions will REQUIRE that every person have their own room key, including the kids!

How big are the keys? I'll be carrying ALL of ours (can't trust the kids with them) so my pockets are going to be bulging with tickets and keys!! Are they just credit card type keys?
Also we have unlimited acess to the parks for our stay at HRH (Two weeks - wooohooo!). Will we get actual tickets or will the HRH key act as our tickets?

They are card keys, the size of a credit card.

Children, in fact, families can go in on one card held by an adult.

XAVIER, I'm curious, what is this 'unlimited access' you refer to?

Hi Robin,

Sorry , may have misled with the "Unlimited access" bit - basically as part of the package deal we get pass into the Universal Parks for every day we're at the HRH. It's called a "Complimentary Unlimited Pass" in the brochure!

CoasterFEV, what you said makes complete sense, otherwise what is to stop people from bringing their friends who don't stay onsite going with them on the express line. It is a lot more stuff to carry around, especially for larger families, but I figured that is what would happen.

Thanks to everyone for your info! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter