On Site At OKW Today

DVCJman

Hilton Head DVC Owner
Arrived at OKW on Sunday afternoon. Did an early check in around 9:30 and went to Olivia's for the character breakfast. Tigger was a riot, of course. Our grand villa was ready for occupancy around 1:30 in building 19. Great view overlooking the pool here and right next to the bus stop on Miller's Road. Weather today on Monday is perfect. Grand villa is in great shape and looks good, no problems to have maintenance check. Off to the Hoop Dee Doo Revue tonight and then over to Fantasmic....

Sounds like you had a wonderful first day. If you get a chance, please let me know how you liked HDDR. We have plans to go in Sept with 3 kids (7, 5, 4) and was wondering how you liked it.

Thanks!

Oh, it is so great to hear from someone back "home". If you can what DVC merchandise do they have? I want to buy some more. Like the polo shirt that is suppose to say Members on it. Also I had heard someone mention that they have OKW and/or DVC socks. Would you be able to check on pricing on what DVC merchandise they have for us so that we could start putting some money away. Thanks. Have a great time. You did not say how long are you staying. Keep us posted. We are all envious.:bounce: :bounce:

Glad to hear you are having a "Disney Day"! We are all there with you in mind and spirit!

Cinderelli, with regard to the HDDR, I think the kids would have a ball! It is a lot of singing, dancing, silliness and fun. Our boys always had a good time (unless they were embarrassed by their father calling the dancer over to sit on his lap!). You should book now,it really fills fast.:earsgirl: :wave:

HDDR is a must...it is a classic for us. Three first timers went to the show and they loved it also; mom and dad were "told on" by their daughter that it was their anniversary and "had to" dance for everyone there. Food was good and plenty of it, and tons of laughs for everyone.

Weather continues to be hot on Tuesday, but there was no rain at all yesterday...in the villa at this time for a break and naps....On Sunday when we checked in, I did call the Poly and check on pool hopping to the Lava Pool, they said come on over....great pool to have fun...the youngsters had a blast with the slide there....got to see the EWP there too also.

I have seen polo shirts, but really wasn't looking for DVC socks....sorry....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter