• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

On the Year of a Million Dreams

Disneyland1084

OH PLEASE SOMEBODY TELL ME!
website, I've downloaded macromedia 8 flash, now whenever I go to the sight, it loads and once it gets to %100, it's still shows that its loading. Has this happened to anyone else and just how long does it last? :confused3

Do you guys have a firewall? I have always had problems with disney sites when my firewall is running.

One other thing to check is your browser security settings. You can set everything back to default (unless you went through and set them all manually) and see if it works. Also don't forget about the microsoft firewall that could be enabled (without you knowing) on your windows XP computers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter