One and done?

For me it was both Crystal Palace and Tusker House. If you're really into the character experience with the Pooh family and Safari Mickey and Friends, then it's okay. I found the food offerings to be underwhelming and over priced for sure. The cool thing about Crystal Palace, though, was our name was called just before the fireworks started and after the hostess seated us, she told us to go ahead and go outside to watch and come back in when it was over. Our seats were saved so that was pretty awesome!

For me it was,
Crystal Palace (DS & DH liked it though) I really was not at all impressed.
Be Our Guest for breakfast. Worst service EVER!! SO overrated for what you pay!
Kona Cafe

I so agree on HDDR. It was cute, but very much one and done. Same with H&V and Tony's. And I'm dreading saying this, but 'Ohana for dinner...I expected so much better and it was ok, but not over the top great or something I would do again.

BOG bfast/lunch. Very underwhelming food and and it's a 1/3 shot of getting in the only room worth going for.

Chef Mickey's - TERRIBLE food. SO many people, and the characters basically pose for a photo and walk away. You get so much more time in character spots. And that's free.

Coral Reef - I thought the food was really good actually, but if you're seated at the back of the restaurant you can see nothing. Not worth it.

Sci-Fi- the food was alright as far as I remember, but I don't like sitting side by side and I felt like I had to be quiet the whole time. I don't like old sci-fi movies, so it didn't appeal to me in the least.

Updating to include Via Napoli. As a pizza fan, I was so excited to try this last week! But the service was terrible. They brought out my husband's lasagna before the appetizers, which was fine but they took it away from him as he was eating it saying that they brought it out too soon and would make him another one. He was literally putting food in his mouth when they took the plate away. He was too stunned to say anything at the time. They then immediately brought out apps and my pizza...and never brought the new lasagna until we were almost done with the rest and had to ask for it. This all could have been forgiven, but when the waiter asked what he could do to make it up to us and we asked for the lasagna to be taken off the bill, he said no! I know I should have asked for the manager, but at that point I just wanted to leave.

The food was just okay. My husband liked the lasagna, but I wasn't really overly impressed with the pizza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter