One extra night for a solo stay - where to pick? Too bad it's Easter though...

jaceraden

Ringleader to 3 kids in a Disney loving family
Doing a Mother-Daughter-Sister trip next year around Easter. I know.... But it's the only time my sister can get off since she's a Teacher.

I am sending the rest of my group home at the end of the week but I will be flying to Texas to drive my Mom home from her Winter. I decided I would treat myself with one extra night at Disney before I fly out. Our trip will be offsite so this will be a one night (maybe two if the price isn't insane) treat. Where would you pick and why? For reference, I've stayed at Beach Club, French Quarter, Sports, POP.

A week-end and Easter will jack up the price so that sucks. Just how crazy will it be at a resort on Easter - I'm not planning to go to a Park?

TIA!

They may also have a minimum night stay requirement that would prevent a one night booking. They do that around holidays sometimes.

Doing a Mother-Daughter-Sister trip next year around Easter. I know.... But it's the only time my sister can get off since she's a Teacher.

I am sending the rest of my group home at the end of the week but I will be flying to Texas to drive my Mom home from her Winter. I decided I would treat myself with one extra night at Disney before I fly out. Our trip will be offsite so this will be a one night (maybe two if the price isn't insane) treat. Where would you pick and why? For reference, I've stayed at Beach Club, French Quarter, Sports, POP.

A week-end and Easter will jack up the price so that sucks. Just how crazy will it be at a resort on Easter - I'm not planning to go to a Park?

TIA!
We spent Easter weekend at WDW in 2017 and it was divine. Perfect weather and crowds were not insane. I hope you enjoy it!

We stayed at Animal Kingdom Lodge, and I imagine that would be a nice place for a solo stay. We had a standard view room, but as it was on the Kudu trail, it still had an amazing animal view. How special to wake up and see a giraffe outside! And the hot tub at AKL is great: large and surrounded by shady trees. Quick service at the Mara is convenient, too.

Btw, I've booked one-night trips during holidays and never had an issue. But if for some reason you can't book it online although it seems to available as part of a longer stay, call in and they might be able to have someone from Guest Services override any computerized booking restrictions. I had them do that for me once when I wanted a week-long stay that was only bookable as individual nights online.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter