One night with a late flight

mommyburns

Mouseketeer
We are arriving at 1130 pm in Orlando for our trip, we checkin the next day with our normal hotel, which resort would you suggest for this “sleep” only night, we do want to watch our budget since we will just need a place to rest.

I’d book any value resort, Pop, Allstars. Then you’ll be there for your first full day ready to go. You will have to pick up your luggage from the baggage carousels at MCO and take it on the DME bus.
In the morning arrange for the resort to forward onto your next resort or take it yourself via uber or Lyft and leave it with Bell Service Until your room is ready.

Plenty of inexpensive hotels near the airport with free shuttle service to/from the airport. Check out the Fairfield Inn for a nice, clean place that includes a free breakfast.

We have done this twice and stayed at the Pop and ASM when we arrived late. The next day we have bell services transfer our luggage to the Poly. Many times a stay at one of the values is cheaper than an outside hotel near the airport. Be sure to bring your luggage with you to ME or you may not get it until 2 or 3 in the morning. We made that mistake the first trip. lol

Even with the late arrival we tend to stay at whichever hotel we are planning on staying at. It makes the next day so much smoother without having to check out again and then back into another hotel. We can head straight to the parks the next day - no time lost!- without worrying about going to the front desk first with all our stuff. I would just add another night onto your normal hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter