One-way rental from the Car Care Center at WDW?

spunkylouamanda

Earning My Ears
we are wanting to rent a car from the CCC at WDW and then drive to Sarasota and take the car back to the National or Alamo in Tampa at the airport, instead of driving all the way back to MCO. Is this possible?

Yes it’s possible.
I do it all the time. When your making your reservation online, uncheck the return at same destination box & put in Tampa airport info.
I just got a great rate with Expedia. We are picking our car up at Panama City airport & dropping it off At Jacksonville airport.

Thanks, Lynn! I was able to call and reserve my car through National today. The one way rental was to cost $123 but with my Emerald Club rewards, I had a free day to use and will now only pay $3 to drive from Disney to Siesta Key for a beach day and then to Tampa instead of Orlando for our flight back. Day made! :)

Yes it’s possible.
I do it all the time. When your making your reservation online, uncheck the return at same destination box & put in Tampa airport info.
I just got a great rate with Expedia. We are picking our car up at Panama City airport & dropping it off At Jacksonville airport.
See my response from a moment ago- thanks :)

The one time I rented a car from MCO to TPA, the cost was less then if I returned it to MCO. I guess it depends where they need the cars,

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter