• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online Reservations

smithmom

Mouseketeer
I booked my reservation through a travel agent. I have my confirmation number from the travel agent. I'm on the disney reservation site but I can't seem to figure out where I put my confirmation number so I'm allowed to make reservations.

I can make my reservations in the morning and I can't figure it out.

Can anyone help?

Ive had a play around too waiting for my ADR's in a few hours (7 hours and 20 minutes to be exact :rotfl: )

When you select the restaurant and click make a reservation, where you can select your time, it then has a few things written on the page
"Resort Guests & Dining Plan
If you have a Resort reservation or would like to associate your Disney Dining Plan to your dining reservations, please retrieve your resort reservation. (Please be advised that not all restaurants participate in the Disney Dining Plan. Please check your Dining Plan information for participating restaurants.) Retrieve your reservation."

When you click retrieve your reservation it opens up a few other lines and allows you to add your reservation number :thumbsup2 You can do that now to play around with it.

Yep, it will say something about "retrieve your reservation". Click on that and it will bring up spaces for you to put in your confirmation#, name, and resort you are staying at. You submit that and it will open up the additional days. Or it will at 6am tomorrow morning! :)

Thank you! I found the place you are talking about it. I put in my reservation number and it's telling me they are unable to retrieve my reservation. I'm sure I have the right number... I'm so worried.

I have two reservations, one is a package one is room only. My TA did say that sometimes room only reservations don't show up. Mine has when I have played with it but maybe that is the problem.

I would contact your TA to see if they have another reservation number or to make sure you have the right number.

Ive had a play around too waiting for my ADR's in a few hours (7 hours and 20 minutes to be exact :rotfl: )

Thank you for the help! My online portion is done (although I still couldn't get into Le Cellier - WOW!).

Now for a quick shower and call back at 7 for the fantasmic package. : )

Thanks again and, aussietravellers I hope you had excellent luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter