Online Restaurant Reservations -- in English

Ooh, I am absolutely bookmarking this, thanks so much!! The idea of overseas fees calling for reservations was making me anxious!

0800 085 0671 - Option 2 for English.

You can also asked to be put through to the hotel reservation number, which will save you a fortune!

Do you have to be logged in to the website to get to the online reservations? It’s just taking me to a booking page for packages.

Thanks! I had missed the part about copying and pasting. I got our reservations for our trip. I booked chez Remy and silver spur steakhouse. I hope those are good choices.

Last edited:

Were you able to make dinner reservations for Walt's online? For July, I only see online reservations for lunch (latest 3:45p).

I only see reservations through May and Walt’s isn’t even available at all.
What am I doing wrong? Help!

I only see reservations through May and Walt’s isn’t even available at all.
What am I doing wrong? Help!
Likely nothing. DLP dining is so wonky. Walts was only open for lunch when we were there last summer but I only new that based on the online dining times available. Worth the experience however.

These don’t work anymore. I wonder if they will once the parks open up again?

These don’t work anymore. I wonder if they will once the parks open up again?
I assume they will. And I wouldn't be surprised if they take the time now to make some updates. Disneyland Tokyo has seized this opportunity to develop their app to be available outside Japanese app stores

I have a trip end of July and I hate that I have to call with the long waiting times to make reservations for a restaurant.

I read they were introducing reservations through the app, maybe they’ve suspended them for the transition..?

I read they were introducing reservations through the app, maybe they’ve suspended them for the transition..?
Yes! I saw last night it works if your phone language is french, you I can reserve on the app!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!