Online Shopping

Kinkerbelle

Earning My Ears
Good Evening Everyone!

Its my first day on this really cool board and had wanted some advice regarding online disney shopping. I really enjoy the dooney and bourke line for disney purses, especiallly the haunted mansion ones, and went to the stores would carry them in Magic Kingdom and Disney Springs. Unfortunately, they were sold out of the 2018 ones.
I had wanted to know if you knew of any sites that sell these items (aside from Ebay) without an astronomical mark up. Also, what are some website that you reccomend to get more information on release dates for disney exclusives. I want to make sure I dont miss another opportunity!

Thank you so much!!

Kinks

And I would like a rosegold backpack if anyone knows where I can find one.

I would like one of the new Disney Vera Bradley bags. I am hoping they will be restocked by the time we arrive in ten days.

I haven't been to the parks since July, but when I was there, D&B bags were EVERYWHERE...I feel as though that is their proudest collaboration, fashion-wise, cause everywhere I looked there was D&B. That's so crazy you're saying they were sold out. Maybe they stopped production? Maybe you could check Poshmark.

I would like one of the new Disney Vera Bradley bags. I am hoping they will be restocked by the time we arrive in ten days.
I was so disappointed when I was there this summer. they had NO vera x disney...the options they had were very slim and old. The employee at VB in Disney Springs said they were releasing new patterns in the fall (now), so I'm pretty sure they will have some new patterns when you go. As far as it being in stock is a different story...

Is this why there are no VB Disney products online? Can’t believe that only auction sites sell VB Disney now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts