Onward available for $19.99 on Amazon Prime today and will be on Disney+ April 3rd

Miffy

DIS Veteran
Just saw this. I'd been planning to go to the theater to see Onward, but was working the week it opened and then going to a public theater started feeling not too comfortable.

I was really hoping this would show up to purchase. We'll definitely be watching tonight!

ETA: It's going to be streaming on Disney+ starting April 3rd. I didn't know that when I posted this.

Just saw this. I'd been planning to go to the theater to see Onward, but was working the week it opened and then going to a public theater started feeling not too comfortable.

I was really hoping this would show up to purchase. We'll definitely be watching tonight!

ETA: It's going to be streaming on Disney+ starting April 3rd. I didn't know that when I posted this.

not worth the 19.99
Ok but not anything special
Wait until it comes out on Disney plus.

Critics didn't like it. My daughter and I saw it opening day at the theater before the COVID-19 flare-ups and she watches it now like 5 times a day on Amazon. I thought it was a great movie.

Critics didn't like it. My daughter and I saw it opening day at the theater before the COVID-19 flare-ups and she watches it now like 5 times a day on Amazon. I thought it was a great movie.
I don't think that's true. A lot of reviews said that it was a good movie, but not a masterpiece compared to many other Pixar films. After all, 87% of 280 reviewers on Rotten Tomatoes gave it a "fresh" score, so it's hard to say they didn't like it...

Definitely watch it! It's a great film, and I managed to see it before the coronavirus started to hit the UK. Hoping it's also out on Disney+ the same time here.

Is there a dvd release date? I'm waiting for Disney+ for our first time viewing. If we like it, I would like a hard copy of it.

I loved it in 3D. Frozen stayed in theaters for 4 months, so I would guess that Onward will play in theaters after the quarantine ends in case you want to see it on a big screen.

I loved it in 3D. Frozen stayed in theaters for 4 months, so I would guess that Onward will play in theaters after the quarantine ends in case you want to see it on a big screen.
It will depend on the local market. Given the pessimism that's going on in regards to how long it'll last, I can't see it return to cinemas anytime soon, particularly since Disney+ is beginning to go global, and I have a feeling future releases that were slated for release during the lockdowns (and possibly for much longer) could result in them being released on Disney+ instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter