Oogie Boogie Question

Does a ticket to OBB count as a park ticket, or do you also need a park ticket in addition to OBB ticket? I'll be in Irvine for a work thing the first weekend in October and I've never been to DL, so my wife is going to come along with me and hopefully we can attend OBB.

No, it’s considered a party ticket. However, it does get you early access into the park at 3 pm when the party starts at 6 pm. Any earlier than 3 pm will require a separate park ticket.

And it’s only access to California Adventure (starting at 3pm). No access to Disneyland.
Thanks for letting me know. I missed that part. I doubt it'll make a difference as this is likely a 1 and done trip for me. I live on the other side of the country and WDW is much more accessible (7-8hr drive or 90 minute flight). I'm going to combine a work trip with some fun and my wife will tag along hopefully.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter