Open Letter to all DisBoarders

It takes several to throw a Pooh.

PoohAnimated.jpg

:rotfl2:

Yeah, we're all :hippie: here...except for MenashaCorp, of course...;) :lmao:

:lmao: That really hurts, Mindy. My skin is only so thick; especially after all this lotion you've made me apply...

Is Dole-Whip-eating Tumble Monkeys a euphemism? :rotfl:

A TEDDY BEAR board????? They were nasty on a TEDDY BEAR BOARD???? And a scrapbooking board....incredible.

Yes, a TEDDY BEAR board. nasty, nasty, nasty. It was amazing. The scrapbooking board was much worse though. I can't even tell you how many people got banned, how many all out wars there were and how some people were even tracked down in real life and harassed. :sad2:

I count my blessings every day I'm on the DIS.

OK where is this nasty Teddy Bear board... this has got to be some pretty intense people that get nasty about teddy bears. I'll drop some tumble monkeys and dole whips in the mail.

I agree this is on of the friendliest places out there, and that the podcast board makes me feel at home the most, especcially with the silly comments people make :lmao:

I don't like dole whips or nascar and have never see the tumbling monkeys, so i'm out on that field trip!

the tumble monkey are the gymnasts in yellow at the Festival of the Lion King. Every so often ya get one of them just going though the motions... But one of them... he is the one that puts his arm behind his back so that he can boost another up to the top of the stack... he puts on a fun show every time. Full of energy, and as he makes the rounds he always does a little extra fun for the kids sitting down front... eh, it is hard to explain. Anyway, nobody leaves the FotLK in a bad mood, if they do they are probably the ones over on that nasty Teddy Bear board.

Is a poo-thrower anything like a lint-licker? :teeth:

:happytv: :happytv: :happytv: :happytv:

Who're you calling a lint licker you cootie queen!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm in shock over the mean Teddy Bear board! I have met some pretty intense scrapbookers...way more serious than they need to be! But Teddy Bears??? At any rate, I'm very glad you've found a happy home here!! The Pod Squad does indeed rock!

the tumble monkey are the gymnasts in yellow at the Festival of the Lion King. Every so often ya get one of them just going though the motions... But one of them... he is the one that puts his arm behind his back so that he can boost another up to the top of the stack... he puts on a fun show every time. Full of energy, and as he makes the rounds he always does a little extra fun for the kids sitting down front... eh, it is hard to explain. Anyway, nobody leaves the FotLK in a bad mood, if they do they are probably the ones over on that nasty Teddy Bear board.

The tumble monkeys are great!! They are definitely high energy!

I'm in shock over the mean Teddy Bear board! I have met some pretty intense scrapbookers...way more serious than they need to be! But Teddy Bears??? At any rate, I'm very glad you've found a happy home here!! The Pod Squad does indeed rock!

Intense scrapbookers?!? Wow. It's a weird world out there! :lmao:

Next I'll be hearing about Knitting Nazis, Macrame Maniacs....

Intense Scrapbooking?!? Is that a new eXtreme Sport? Like eXtreme BMX?

“Yes Dave, on eXtreme Scrapping today we have Molly, who holds the record of 15 pages in under 10 minutes. She has recovered nicely since the paper cutter incident at the winter scrap…….but can she beat Melinda, who has brought the Cricut controversy to this show with unbelievable die-cutting capabilities, and would you look at those adhesives! They’ve brought out their all to these games…. ”

:rotfl2: Funny.

Next -- "ScrapGate" - The abuse of performance-enhancing drugs in Scrapbooking. Congress will begin a month-long series of costly hearings investigating the prevalence and potential side effects (rage :furious:, bacne, head enlargement...) of injecting HGH and other anabolic steroids among scrapbookers...

Ever since we saw the comment about nasty teddy bear collectors, I've had an image of a horde of people clutching a bear in one arm, a torch or pitchfork in the other, approaching a house chanting "She said it was a Steiff, but it's not."
Maybe it's just me.

Greg DUH (dear understanding husband) of parrotheadlois

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter