Order room service from Cabanas in conceirge?

cashda

Mouseketeer
We are sailing conceirge, can we order dinner from Cabanas and have delivered to our room?

We are sailing conceirge, can we order dinner from Cabanas and have delivered to our room?
What category Concierge? Some Concierge rooms can order from the main dining room menus (don't know about Cabanas). Others can only order off the regular room service menu.

The menus in the lounge are those from the main dining rooms. You can order from them but all the items must come from the same menu. Since what you can get at Cabanas is a sample taken from the same menus, the only advantage if you were able to order from Cabanas would be to mix items from different menus.

The menus in the lounge are those from the main dining rooms. You can order from them but all the items must come from the same menu. Since what you can get at Cabanas is a sample taken from the same menus, the only advantage if you were able to order from Cabanas would be to mix items from different menus.

Thank for the insight

I BELIEVE that if your Concierge room has a table large enough (Category T) you can order from any of the main dining room menus as well as the "standard" Room Service menu.

Concierge has menus from all the main dining rooms as well as Palo and Remy. But I've not seen any menu there from Cabanas.

To add that we've done lunch there many times, but never dinner. Do they actually HAVE a menu at dinner???

Last edited:
I BELIEVE that if your Concierge room has a table large enough (Category T) you can order from any of the main dining room menus as well as the "standard" Room Service menu.

Concierge has menus from all the main dining rooms as well as Palo and Remy. But I've not seen any menu there from Cabanas.

To add that we've done lunch there many times, but never dinner. Do they actually HAVE a menu at dinner???

DREAM next week 1BR. In 2015 we were ONLY able to order from MDR menus that night for dinner. Never saw a Palo or Remy menu, but didn't ask about it either. Will ask on Monday.:)

ENJOY!!!!! Great rooms that 1BR.

They have the MDR menus in the lounge and the evening meals at Cabanas are taken from the different MDRs anyway. You can order from the menus in the ! bedroom and the royal suites. Only the royal suites can order from Palo or Remy.

DREAM next week 1BR. In 2015 we were ONLY able to order from MDR menus that night for dinner. Never saw a Palo or Remy menu, but didn't ask about it either. Will ask on Monday.:)

ENJOY!!!!! Great rooms that 1BR.

Enjoy your trip!

Interesting--thanks! Looks pretty underwhelming tho as compared to all they have at lunch...

Lunch is a buffet. Buffets can always have a bigger variety than sit-down restaurants. Dinner is pretty much an amalgamation of what's available at the MDRs - but not everything. The one time I thought I'd go there, it seemed they took my least favorite things and put them all on the menu. I left. LOL.

Lunch is a buffet. Buffets can always have a bigger variety than sit-down restaurants. Dinner is pretty much an amalgamation of what's available at the MDRs - but not everything. The one time I thought I'd go there, it seemed they took my least favorite things and put them all on the menu. I left. LOL.
Ha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!