Ordering an AP

jmclester

Disney Deddy
What is the best way to purchase an Annual Pass voucher?

Will it be sent by mail?

How long should I allow for it to be sent to me?

I ordered mine from Disneyworld.com. They sent me a voucher in the mail to be activated when I arrived. I think it took about 2 weeks.

You can always purchase them right at Guest services before you enter the park.

cobbler said:
I ordered mine from Disneyworld.com. They sent me a voucher in the mail to be activated when I arrived. I think it took about 2 weeks.

You can always purchase them right at Guest services before you enter the park.

Ok, thanks. I will have to have my voucher when I check into the hotel though since I have booked with the AP discount. I will allow three weeks just to make sure I get it in time. I suppose you visit Guest Services first and then go into the park? Can this be done at any of the 4 parks?

will the voucher be enough to check in our so you already have to have the AP in hand? I thought I remembered readign lat year you had to have the AP already.

ampooh said:
will the voucher be enough to check in our so you already have to have the AP in hand? I thought I remembered readign lat year you had to have the AP already.

All of the AP holders and experts on this site have told me that the voucher is sufficient for check in to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter