Orlando Restaurant for Thanksgiving

Steven41782

DIS Veteran
Where can we get a traditional turkey and sides near Disney? We are a family of five with a baby, so don’t want to do a fancy hotel meal. I’m looking for what we call a meat and 3 here in the south. It would need to be open on Thanksgiving Day. Any ideas? Or, anyone with a young family had a memorable TDay meal in Orlando? The last TDay we were at Disney, we didn't plan and ended up at TGI Friday’s. 😂

Look up Manny's Chop House

( A ) There is one at Haines City on Hwy 27 ( near Walmart but on other side of street )

this is about 15 miles from Disney Springs

( B ) There is one on Hwy 192 ( Animal Kingdom end ) heading towards Hwy 27

About 8 miles from Disney Springs

Miller’s Ale House has done turkey and the fixings on Thanksgiving in the past. They are casual and well priced, but who knows what their plans are this year.

Cracker Barrel is open on Thanksgiving and is very busy but does have orders to go.
1-407-390-1190 location closest to AK in Kissimee

If you're renting a condo or a house, you can order a meal from Publix for pick up.

Is Publix open Thanksgiving Morn?

Unfortunately, they're not. You would need to pickup on Wednesday & be able to reheat the food on Thanksgiving. We've done that a couple times. The good thing about Publix is all of their food is good & you can add on other deli & bakery items to your Turkey meal.

Last edited:

Where are you staying? Is it somewhere with a full kitchen? If so, I think the pre-cooked dinner from Publix is a good idea. If you are staying in a hotel, then there has to be some options for Thanksgiving dinner for tourists in the Orlando area. Please let us know how things worked out. I am hope you will find a good place to enjoy.

We had dinner at rainforest cafe.. I tried to look on the website but did not say anything about WDW this year so call them because every year they have had it.
If you have a Landrys club card you can get in if you do not have a resavation at AK or DS or try and make a res. Now

We are eating at The Boathouse on Thanksgiving. Go directly to any Disney Springs restaurant site. Don't go through the Disney app. The Disney app seems to only have a limited number of potential slots. I got my reservation through Open Table, but other restaurants may use another system. Open Table should also show you other restaurants outside of Disney Springs as well.

Actually. I found a lot on Open Table. Bahama Breeze, capital grille, benihana... lots to choose from. Just check distance from where you are staying. Even The Boathouse had slots left.

I have had thanksgiving dinner at Mimi's over by Mall at Milennia, but it has been awhile. Excellent food though.

Unfortunately, they're not. You would need to pickup on Wednesday & be able to reheat the food on Thanksgiving. We've done that a couple times. The good thing about Publix is all of their food is good & you can add on other deli & bakery items to your Turkey meal.
I would say fortunately they are not. The workers deserve to be home with their families.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!