Orlando Vacay recommendations

disland7

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We are staying for 4 weeks mid oct- mid nov. looking for great places to visit with 5 kids ranging 12-4. We already have Disney passes. What else should we do? Thanks 😊

I got a go orlando pass on groupon.
You can get 2, 3 or 5 day passes.
They are unlimited attractions from the list of providers. We really enjoyed the pass. You can go to 6 or so places on idrive, legoland, space center...etc.

If you enjoy wildlife, check out the Lake Apopka Wildlife drive. It’s free, about 40 mins from Disney and you’re sure to see gators!

We are staying for 4 weeks mid oct- mid nov. looking for great places to visit with 5 kids ranging 12-4. We already have Disney passes. What else should we do? Thanks 😊
Get a Universal AP. It's not that much more expensive than a Universal 2 day.

Kennedy Space Center (if open)
Disney Springs
Sea World

So we are here in Orlando right now... we went to fun spot America today, free admission... $44
(Groupon) for unlimited rides or pay per ride.
$30 after 5 .
The kids told us they had more fun than at magic kingdom. That may be because there were few to no lines and we have been to MK at least a dozen times.
It was nice because they are open really late and it was relatively cheap. We went to Orlando because we wanted to see the gators that they have at the orlando location

Can you find a cheap discount for Gaylord? I am planning to check out there Halloween Events this weekend but parking price $$$
Need a discount that includes parking.

Can you find a cheap discount for Gaylord? I am planning to check out there Halloween Events this weekend but parking price $$$
Need a discount that includes parking.
From what I have seen they don't have free parking but I think I have read on TripAdvisor that people park across the street or something for free.

I have read about Icon Park, but don't know if it is any good or not. My daughter wants to ride the Sky Wheel and get a crazy milkshake from Sugar Factory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!