OT Impress your Inlaws for only 7.25 shipped

Got all my items today! The only problem is they don't label the boxes except for saying perishable, refrigerate immediately. I want to keep them for gifts, but don't know what they are! Are they just in mailing boxes but still nicely wrapped underneath? I did receive 4 boxes, but only ordered 3 items.

Originally posted by strasfamily
Got all my items today! The only problem is they don't label the boxes except for saying perishable, refrigerate immediately. I want to keep them for gifts, but don't know what they are! Are they just in mailing boxes but still nicely wrapped underneath? I did receive 4 boxes, but only ordered 3 items.

They are packed in a tin,, some have plastic wrapped around the tin ,, the chocolate nuts didn't.. I'll go check and let you know what's in each colored box,, that way you'll know what's in yours without opening them..
Okay long brown box---royal chocolate truffles
Red and green box--- gourmet brownies
redish brown box---macadamia nut clusters
and the small red box is the petits fours
The brownies and nut clusters counted as one free gift..

I haven't gotten mine yet either, but according to the web site it was shipped last week so I figure it will be any day now. :D

I got mine yesterday too. I also received 4 boxes (an extra "free" gift). I haven't unwrapped them yet to see what exactly I got free. Thanks so much for the link!!

Mal,

I ordered mine just after the deal was posted. I hope you get them soon. We ate all of ours :0 all ready !! They were excellent!

Amanda

I got mine today (ordered om 12/3). DH also placed an order. I can't believe how much stuff there is for only $14.50. Usually this kind of stuff is wayyyy overpriced, even with the little bonuses thrown in. Now I've got to fight the urge to eat them myself!

Ok, exactly when does the item become perishable? I have two boxes marked perishable and they arrived by USPS not a refrigerated truck. Is it after you open the tin that the perishable comes into effect? Thanks.

Kathy

We did as you stated on your first post and although it did say that the offer would expire the order went through at 7.25 and we received everything 12/08 and this stuff is nice - too nice for the inlaws!!!!LOL I'm keep'in it!
Thanks again great deal!!

Just wanted to thank the original poster - I received my packages today and I can't believe I got all that for $7.25. Thanks for posting the information!!!:wave:

I ordered mine, thanks for the tip! These will be good to bring in to the office for the holiday.

I also wanted to say thanks. :D I received everything on 12/10. That was such a great deal! Thanks again! :wave2:

Laura

This is great... get a few mypoints... and a lot of gifts for cheap... yuo can't beat that.

~Kristy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter