"Other Attractions" Bundled Ticket Deals?

rtbreneman

Now is the time...Now is the time...
I think I already know the answer, but hoping the Dis-ers can work their magic. I'm a WDW AP who may be coming down in March '18 and looking to experience some of the magic outside the Disney bubble. Is there anything along the lines of a ticket package that can save on Sea World, Legoland, possibly Universal, etc.? I know this might be asking a lot since they are owned/operated independently, but I vaguely remember other cities like San Diego possibly having some sort of citywide savings pass that would fall into this category. Not as interested in the minor things like the wax museum and such, but moreso the actual theme parks/water parks.

Thanks!

Discovery Cove tickets include 14 day access to Sea World and Aquatica...you can also add Busch Gardens in Tampa for a small additional cost.
You can also purchase 2, 3, or 4 attraction combo tickets with Legoland and the I-Drive 360 attractions.
There used to be the Orlando Flex Ticket that included Universal but I am pretty sure that is no more.
I have heard mention of a Universal Explorer ticket but I think that may be exclusive to non-US and Canadian visitors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter