OTHER Campgrounds-Golf Carts, Kungaloosh & Family Fun!

Well, I thought there had been another thread to post about other campgrounds, but I can't find it. So I will post my pics here. Although there was no kungaloosh, there was a lot of fun.

We just got back from a 4 day stay at Cathedral Pines Campground in Eustis, Maine. It is in the Rangeley Lakes region. We had to go to a wedding up there, and decided to make it a camping trip. We really liked the place. The sites were good size and pretty level. It's right on Flagstaff Lake. Actually the site we had backed right up to the lake. They had activities for the kids, and you could rent paddle boats, kayaks, and canoes. It was a great place to just go for a little quiet and relaxation. It is all wooded-HUGE Norway Red Pines. They don't have many full hookups though, but the comfort stations were clean, and they had dumpstations conveniently located. We are planning on going back next year. Here are some pics...

Our site...
DSC00069.jpg

Plenty of room in the back to drop the ramp and get Jim in...
DSC00094.jpg

The lake right off our site...
DSC00095.jpg

The beach/swimming area-great view of the mountains...
DSC00027.jpg

Sunset...
DSC00112.jpg

And I just have to add this because it was funny(we thought it was anyway), Seabee's Can Do....Adapt and overcome right-Here's Jim taking the stairs at the rehearsal dinner(no ramp)
DSC00064.jpg

My DH has that same haircut. Grat pictures looks like a nice place.

It was great, and you can't beat $28 a night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter