"Other" reward sites?

lisaj68

Mouseketeer
Hi all!

Just found out about this forum and just realized there could be other reward sites besides SR - which is great by the way! Just signed up on 3/15 and already have $17. !! I'm amazed!

Anyway, is there a place I can search to find out about other reward sites? What are you signed up for and do you like it?

Thanks so much for your input!!

Lisa

I really like Cashduck.com. It's user-friendly, no cashout minimum, pays in loyalty points that can be exchanged for gift cards or Cashduck swag, and pays well on offers (often better than SR). There's a forum, and Kira is very good about answering questions.

I also do treasuretrooper.com and freeride.com in addition to QR SR & CR. I have been paid once so far for TT (been a member for 2 months) - they pay in cash checks once a month.

I also do lightspeed.com for surveys and harris interactive.

I would hang out around here and you will quickly learn all the tips and tricks on the different programs and which ones do not pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter