Our 1st ever kid-free WDW trip PTR

First off, Happy Anniversary!! 🎉 AND being cancer free!!!! :mickeyjum Those are two wonderful reasons to be celebrating! I’m sorry your plans to Disneyland didn’t work out, but it sounds like you had some nice family time to make up for it. Im planning a trip for 2021 too, and so far, I’m still feeling confident in the decision. It is nice to take a little news break every now and then! Sometimes for me, it can get a bit overwhelming so I try to distance myself from it while making an effort to stay informed. And then submerge myself in all things Disney to keep my sanity!

It's been a smidge over a week since my last update. I've been on a 2-week mandatory furlough for work (paid, thankfully, since I have a ton of vacation time saved up and nowhere to go). I return to work the day after tomorrow. I've been hibernating indoors because, well, it's hot as Hades here now in Arizona. I mean, the high temp tomorrow is going to be 115. It's going to be 114 today. The "low" temp in the morning? A balmy 87 degrees. Have to wait another week before the high temp drops to a shivering 108!

So in the meantime, I've been making plans for what we're going to plant this fall in our vegetable garden. And drawing plans for a pebble mosaic that I'm going to create around our firepit outside this fall/winter.

And, of course, since CM & AP Previews at MK & AK started a couple of days ago, I've been binge watching all of that on Youtube, along with lots of Youtube today with the official re-opening of MK. I was impressed with all of the measures that Universal Studios Orlando took when they reopened in June. Disney has done an equally awesome job with all of their safety measures.

After watching all of that, I have NO qualms with us going as planned in January. In fact, if you hate going to theme parks with crowds, then NOW IS THE TIME TO GO!

Besides...just look at the wait times on the Disney World app if that doesn't convince you. :-)

peter pan.jpg

Yesterday or the day before, Disneyland reopened DTD. I'm happy to see that area reopened now. I really hope that DL reopens in time for our Labor Day trip. But if it doesn't, then we'll just postpone it to a later date.

I also read a Disney Parks Blog post about SWGE in HS and the ROTR ride...how they're going to use a virtual queue with virtual queue "spots" opening up at 10 am, 1 pm, and 4 pm daily. I think that's a great idea because then it minimizes crowds of people trying to get in right when the park opens...it will help spread the park guests' arrival over a longer period of time, etc.

After seeing the MINISCULE crowds at MK and AK in the videos I watched, I think that DH is going to LOVE THIS TRIP!

Well, my mandatory 2-week furlough is now over and I returned to work yesterday. Back to the grind! If I had to do it all over again, I would have requested my furlough to be later in July so we could have done a last minute WDW trip. But alas, that was not to be.

So instead, over the last several days, I've been binge watching Youtube videos of everybody at WDW.
dory.jpg

And now AP holders can get 40% of on site hotel stays through September? DANG! Maybe some discounts for January will come out. That would be pretty darn awesome.

On the Disneyland front, yesterday, we went ahead and cancelled our Paradise Pier Hotel reservations for Labor Day weekend. Why? Because the California governor is re-shutting down a bunch of stuff. No indoor dining at restaurants. Hair & nail salons are closed again. All indoor shopping malls are closed again. The list goes on. Labor Day weekend is now basically a month and a half away. If CA hadn't gone backwards in terms of re-opening, then we would be keeping our reservation. But I really don't think a DL visit is going to be in the cards for Sept. I'm not making new hotel reservations to go there until there is a for sure, definite reopening date.

So we're going to take the hotel room deposit money that we're getting back from that cancellation and are going to apply it to the remaining balance on our anniversary WDW trip instead. There's a silver lining to the cloud!

After watching all of the reopening videos, I am pretty sure that DH is going to really enjoy this trip. He hates navigating through masses of people. He loves going on POTC several times in a row. Now we'll be able to do that! Yahoo!

Reactions: DLo
We got the PPH hotel deposit refund today. Then I went ahead and made a payment in that same amount towards our WDW package for January. Now our trip is more than half paid off! Still haven't purchased plane tickets for the return flight home in January. Southwest Airlines still isn't selling tickets beyond 1/4. So we have to wait a little bit more.

The kids return to school (online at first, then in person) in 3 weeks. And the high here today is something insane like 109 or 110 at our house. Crazy! Thanks to the hot weather, some of my plants...even the native ones...are looking a little crispy, so everybody is getting an extra drink this week. It's so hot out that even the local bird population stops by to rest on our patio furniture in the shade!

In other life news, I'm taking the kids for the annual well child check up tomorrow with the pediatrician. Doesn't make sense to put that off. Plus, YDD is due for 1 or 2 vaccines and I don't want to postpone that.

It's been a long and busy 10-ish days since my last post. Life got in the way. The world is still a crazy place right now. I can't do much about that, but I **can** still plan our WDW trip!

I've been checking the Southwest Airlines website periodically to find out when their new flights after Jan 4th-ish will be opened up. And what I saw today was...

southwest.jpg

DH & I have some funds available on Southwest from when we had to cancel a Maui-->Oahu round trip which we WERE to use earlier this summer. Alas...that trip was not to be. Oh well, not much we can do about that now.

However, on the bright side of things, our Southwest travel funds from that cancelled trip are good through September of 2022. So we've basically prepaid for part of our return flights.

What I REALLY want is a late afternoon direct flight from MCO --> PHX. I'd prefer a flight that leaves MCO around 4-5 pm. If we take Magical Express to get to the airport, then that would mean we'd need to leave POP Century at 1:00 pm (given the 3 hour rule for Magical Express).

And I'm planning on us going to Magic Kingdom on that last day. Since MK's park hours are currently 9 am - 7 pm, then we could get 3 good hours of park time before we had to leave. From the current flight schedule on various Saturdays, it looks like Southwest has ONE afternoon/early evening non-stop flight from MCO to PHX. Sometimes, it departs in the 3:00 hour. Other times, it departs in the 5:00 pm hour.

I also looked up some more info on the Southwest website about applying travel funds to a ticket when you're all set to hit the purchase button. According to their website, any unused ticketless travel funds will be applied first. Then if there's a remaining balance, you'd pay the remainder after that.

In other life news, we've spent what feels like a small fortune on our fat orange tabby cat, who somehow developed a skin infection despite the fact that he's an indoor kitty. He's fine now, but holy cow, the cost of that lab work and the meds. Dang!

In even better news, my nutty next door neighbor appears to have finally almost finished her 5 month long pool construction project. For a mere 3 months out of the 5, there's been a tile installer next door a couple of days a week. The guy starts at 6:15 am with tile cutting. Even on Saturday mornings! 5 months of regular jack hammering and tile cutting. I cannot describe how stoked I am that the neighbor's next door construction of Caesar's Palace is almost finished! :rotfl:

I decided to splurge a little bit and bought one of the DIS masks. And it arrived in the mail this week! This mask pretty much summarizes how I'm going to feel when I'm at WDW. I don't care that there won't be fireworks. Don't care about the lack of parades. Don't care about no character meet & greets. I'm just going to be happy to be there!

28287919-F0D6-4409-A15B-D5D2482A6D6D.jpeg

It’s comfortable to wear and comes with this paper filter thing that you can insert in it, but I’m not going to bother using that.

The weather here is rather miserable right now, as you can see from our local extended forecast! Yucko! It's even hot first thing in the morning before the sun comes up. I was awake at 5 am and it was already over 80 degrees! BLEH! The only plus side of all the hot weather is the bamboo in my backyard is loving it.🌴

676F6D1D-185F-4B9D-9D9E-96B4A4F1B557.jpeg

And...this is what our fat cat Nemo thinks of this weather....

Last edited:

Holy cow, a week since my last post. It's been busy around here. The kids' school started on Wednesday of this week. It's all online for the first month. We've had a few technical difficulties here and there, but are getting it all sorted out. August is always the month when school ends up sucking our bank account dry. :rotfl: $150 elective fee for one kid. $150 elective fee for the other kid. $10/kid for a communication journal. $12 fee for a French book for the 9th grader. A $20 fee for a Spanish book for the 7th grader. Plus $130 registration fee for our 9th grader's choir that she participates in (not associated with school...it's a community children's choir). On top of that, this year, the 9th grader needs a graphic calculator, so we paid $100 for that. And I've shelled out about $100 so far in school supplies.

MY KIDS ARE BLEEDING ME DRY! :rotfl2:

I'm having Disney theme park withdrawals. California's R-naught values have been dropping like a stone. I would love to be able to go to Disneyland right now. I miss Disneyland. We have tickets to Disneyland. Hurry up, CA governor! Let them reopen!

So for now, I have to live vicariously through all of the Youtubers going to WDW instead. I'm looking forward to DH & I getting away in January. I'm yearning for cooler weather right now.

Because you know what? Our extended forecast here in AZ where I live has temps at 110 or above THROUGH AUGUST 21! It won't be <110 until AUGUST 22! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, THAT IS JUST NOT RIGHT! :sunny::sad::lmao: Just about the only things keeping me sane right now are watching WDW videos on Youtube and gardening outside at 6:00 am. Oh...and the What The Forecast app on my phone provides comic relief on the days that I am especially cranky about it.

Well, campers, it looks like WDW changed its operating hours starting in October! So instead of Epcot being open until 9 pm, they're going to close at 7 pm.

DANG IT!

There went my plans for us having a leisurely evening until 9 pm at Epcot on our arrival day.

AK went from being open until 6 pm and now they're going to close at 5 pm. Our original plans involved going to AK on Tuesday. I think that DH will want to spend more time at Epcot since he's never been to that park. So I cancelled our park reservation for AK on Tuesday of our trip and switched it to Epcot instead.

And we may end up scrapping our plans to go visit the Kennedy Space Center. We can do that next time with the kids. Then we won't have to rent a car or include extra $$ in the budget for admission fees there. AND it'll mean that we can sleep in that day since Epcot doesn't open until 11 am.

I could see us doing a late breakfast (like 10 am?) at Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort and then take a bus from CR to Epcot. To get from POP to CR, we could probably take a bus to MK and then get on the ferry boat or monorail to CR.

Give it a couple more months and Disney will likely change the park hours yet again. :rotfl2: I can really only laugh at the whole thing right now because, after all, change has been the name of the game so far for almost all of 2020.

Alrighty then! Here's my newly still tentative off-the-cuff take on what our new plans will be based on the new park hours that will be effective in October:

Saturday 1/23:
  • Epcot hopefully arriving late afternoon. Stay at park until close. Do QS probably for dinner. Maybe go to Disney Springs afterwards to browse and shop.
Sunday 1/24:
  • HS - get there before rope drop. Probably will take a Lyft or Uber to get there this day. QS in Galaxy's Edge. Probably an ADR at Oga's Cantina mid-afternoon. Dinner somewhere at Disney Springs.
Monday 1/25:
  • MK open to close (9 a - 6 p). This would be a good day to go to CA Grill for dinner...probably ~ 30 min after regular park close I think.
Tuesday 1/26:
  • ADR for breakfast at Chef Mickey's or at Disney Springs after park close
  • Epcot 11 am - 7 pm.
  • skip Cape Canaveral.
Wed 1/27:
  • MK open to close (9 am - 6 pm).
  • maybe lunch at Skipper Canteen & dinner at Whispering Canyon @ Wilderness Lodge.
  • We'd probably end up taking a Lyft or Uber from Wilderness Lodge to POP after dinner.
Thurs 1/28:
  • check out of POP. Store luggage w/baggage services.
  • Get to MK for rope drop.
  • Early lunch @ Skipper Canteen (DH will want to eat there twice).
  • Head back to POP, pick up bags, take the sad bus to the airport!

I've been following this thread here on DIS Boards on the theme parks planning & strategies board and from what people have been posting on there lately, it sounds like the bus situation at WDW is pretty bad at several resorts...ESPECIALLY at POP Century!

And when I say the bus situation is pretty bad, I'm talking about people waiting sometimes upwards of 2 hours just to get on a bus from their resort to a theme park or to Disney Springs. Yikes! 🙀

Hm...so what to do about this? I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it. Rent a car? Meh...then we end up having the $15/day parking fee on top of rental car fee.

Ok...how does this all compare? I'm going to 'think out loud' about this here for a couple of minutes, so bear with me.

Renting a car:
I did a quick check on Budget rental car's website to get a quick estimate of what a rental car from them would cost for our travel dates (picking up on a Saturday and dropping off the following Thursday in January). Generally speaking, it would run about $250-$275 (price varies based on whether you pay all up front now or pay when you pick up the car).

Then add in $15/day x 6 days at WDW POP Century - that's an additional $90.

That then gets you to almost $300. BOO!

OK, so what about if we use Uber or Lyft to get to the parks?
Uber and Lyft both have approximately the same fares from POP Century to the different theme parks. Here's what they are:
  • POP to HS - $9-12
  • POP to Epcot - $8-10
  • POP to TTC - $12-15
  • POP to Contemporary Resort - $12-15 - could get dropped off at CR and use the walking path to get to the MK entrance instead of having to wait at the toll plaza in a long line of cars to get to the TTC drop off.
  • MCO to POP - $32-36 - if the wait to get on Magical Express is super long, we'll scrap that idea and use Uber or Lyft to get to POP after we get our bags from baggage claim.
I'm skipping over POP to AK because I'm scrapping AK off of our list of parks we'll go to.

Alrighty, so if we add things up, we'll be going to MK 3 times, Epcot twice, and HS once.
Total for just Uber/Lyft to parks would be...$61-$77.
If you add on an Uber or Lyft from the airport to POP, then that makes it $93-$113.

That's still a heck of a lot better than $300.

What if we chose to also do Uber/Lyft BACK to POP at the end of the day? Then the 'base' total becomes $122-$154, not including tips.

Add Uber/Lyft from airport to POP to that and the approximate cost is about $154. HALF the price of a rental car + parking fees daily at POP Century.

So it's decided...even if the bus situation does not improve before our trip in January, we are NOT going to rent a car.

Not much to report yet since my last post. Yesterday, DH said, "Do you think that our January trip will actually happen? Do you think it'll be worth going?"

He was a little surprised by my answer. I told him that:

1. Yes, I TOTALLY think that the trip will still happen.
  2. I do NOT think that we will have to reschedule unless one of us is sick right beforehand.
  3. I DO think it'll be worth going.
  4. It's going to be LOW crowds, which DH enjoys.
  5. We'll be able to eat at restaurants that serve food that's a little more outside the norm for our kids.
  6. I DO think that we'll have a great time despite the kids not going with us. It'll be nice for just the 2 of us to reconnect for a few days.
In the meantime, we're plugging along with regular life stuff. The kids are starting week #3 of school tomorrow. It's still online learning. They want to go back in person, but our school hasn't opened up in-person instruction yet.

Today was the day! Southwest Airlines opened up their booking calendar for our travel dates. The direct flight from MCO to PHX was twice as expensive as changing planes, so we are gambling a little bit and went with the last flight of the day from MCO-->HOU (Houston)-->PHX with a 1 hr, 15 min layover to change planes. I paid the $25 for early bird check in for both of us so we won't have to hassle with checking in exactly on the nose 24 hr beforehand.

The great part of it all is that our unused SW Airlines travel funds from this past summer's cancelled Hawaii trip paid for almost all of the cost of our MCO-->PHX tickets! party: Hooray for that!

Since our flight leaves at 6:45 pm, the day sort of backs up like this...
  • 6:45 pm - depart MCO to go home
  • ~ 3:45 pm - Magical Express picks us up at POP Century for ride to airport.
  • ~ 3:15 pm - I think we should probably target to get back to POP Century by this time so we have time to get our bags from luggage services.
  • ~ 2:00 pm - leave MK
  • some time between 11:30 - 2 - TS lunch in MK, probably Skipper Canteen.
  • 9:00 am - MK official park opening
DH **LOVES** to eat out for breakfast. Now I'm thinking of making an ADR for an early breakfast at Chef Mickey's on our departure day. For example, we could have a breakfast reservation for 7:30 or 7:45 am. Check out of POP Century and store our bags with the luggage services people. Use Uber or Lyft to get from POP Century to Contemporary Resort. Eat a leisurely breakfast and then take the monorail to MK entrance or walk there.

I changed our park plans again. :lmao: In other news, water is wet!

More specifically, I changed our park plans for Wednesday. Instead of going to MK on Wednesday, I switched it to AK. Given this change, here is where things currently stand in terms of a general itinerary (park hours in parentheses):

• Sat 1/23 - Epcot (11 am-7 pm) - we won't arrive until late in the day.
  • Sun 1/24 - HS (10 am-7 pm) - probably Docking Bay 7 for lunch, probably want to do a TS somewhere for dinner, but not sure which one yet.
  • Mon 1/25 - MK (9 am - 6 pm) - QS for lunch, dinner at The Wave at CR after MK closes
  • Tues 1/26 - Epcot (11 am - 7 pm) - probably TS somewhere for breakfast (DH loves going out to breakfast). I'm tempted to consider Whispering Canyon at WL, but logistics of getting from POP to WL would be tricky unless we go with Uber or Lyft, I think. I have a reason for this...*I* want to see WL and I want DH to see WL (I'm planting a seed to hopefully get DH to consider DVC in the future!).
  • Wed 1/27 - AK (9 am - 5 pm) - QS for lunch, probably Homecomin' at DS for dinner after the park closes
  • Thurs 1/28 - MK (9 am - 6 pm) - lunch at Skipper Canteen. Breakfast at Chef Mickey's before park opening.

I've been looking at menus on All Ears.net. And given DH's love of BBQ, I think that on one of our Epcot days, we'll have to try out the new Regal Eagle Smokehouse in the American pavilion.

If we end up at Disney Springs, I'd like to try out Homecomin' so DH can try out their deviled eggs!

A lot has happened since I last posted!

First, we got word that our kids have the option to return to school in person starting 9/28, a week from Monday. Woot! Woot! We are going with that option. The kids are looking forward to going in person again. party:

Summer weather is still lingering here in Arizona (of course it is!) but I'm thrilled to report that the low temps are now in the 70s early in the morning instead of in the mid-80s. YES! :flower1: Our garden is thankful for the relief.

Then, we finally and officially cancelled our Maui trip for next March. We were supposed to go with my sister, who was footing the bill for the condo we'd all be staying in. That trip was originally going to happen this past summer, but COVID-19 got in the way of that. My sister rescheduled the accommodations to what would be our kids' spring break and I was able to change our United airline flights with no change fees.

Since then, I've been following the Hawaii local news about traveler restrictions. Honestly, the level of disorganization that the state government there appears to have right now is pretty bad in my opinion. It took the governor's office 7 months to come up with a plan and announce yesterday that there will be a way for tourists to not have to quarantine for 14 days inside their hotel room. Some of the highlights of the situation include:

• starting 10/15, tourists can get a COVID-19 test 72 hours before they get on the airplane. Has to be the poke-you-in-the-brain test.
  • You can ONLY get the test at Kaiser Permanente (which doesn't operate where we live) or CVS Pharmacy.
  • You have to bring a paper copy of the test results with you when you land in Hawaii.
  • Your test results have to be negative.
  • It costs $140 per person for the test.
  • If you don't take the test, you must quarantine in your hotel room for 14 days. This means no stopping between airport and hotel or condo to pick up food at the grocery store. No leaving to get take-out from a local restaurant. You must drive straight to your hotel. If you are caught breaking the rules, you are arrested.
  • The island of Kauai got state government approval to set up ONE big hotel resort as a 'resort bubble,' which will allow tourists to not have to stay in their hotel rooms for 14 days. BUT you can only stay on the hotel grounds. And you must wear a GPS tracking bracelet the entire time. If you tamper with the bracelet or take it off, it automatically notifies the police and you are arrested.
  • The island of Maui (where we were going to go) is developing plans to set up a couple of similar hotel resort bubbles, too. The local officials think that this will bring tourists back.
  • VRBO or AirBNB condo or house rentals are forbidden right now temporarily (which is the sort of place that we'd be staying).
  • The island of Maui has ONE hospital. It's regularly been in the local news over the last year for having questionable infection control practices. Earlier this year, employees were not practicing proper infection control and cross-contaminated MANY patients and staff with COVID-19, resulting in some deaths.
  • On top of all that, if you need medical care in Hawaii, there is a ~4% tax added onto your bill.
Over the past 7 months, we've watched the HI governor first announce that he's doing one thing, then change his mind, then allow businesses to reopen, then shut it all down, then say they're starting the 3-day testing program on one date, then back off on that and cancel it, etc., etc. What a nightmare for everyone who lives there.

The state has ~ 30% unemployment right now. Lahaina (a town which I really love) is basically totally shut down right now because all of the businesses there run off of tourist dollars. As a result, the homeless apparently have moved in from the hills and are camped out on the sidewalks like you see in downtown LA.

So we're not going. My sister is still going. She's not rescheduling the condo reservation. She's going to ask some friends to go with her. I hope it works out for them and I hope that they have a good time. But I'm glad to not have to bother with that mess right now.

Last night, I checked on the United Airlines website and it said that both of our flights (TO and FROM Hawaii) are eligible for refunds!
excited.jpg

So am I happy today? YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! We were going to fly out of LAX. Yes, we were going to DRIVE from Phoenix to LAX and then fly to Maui. Why? Because that would save us $2000 on the airfare alone. And now I'm getting all of our money back from the Hawaii flights. YAHOO! With the refund, this will basically pay for the rest of our WDW trip and leave enough left over to cover our food expenses for our adults-only trip to WDW this January.

YAY!

In other good news, there is talk on the Disneyland board (in the Disneyland reopening speculation thread) that there might be DL reopening announcements coming soon. That would totally make my week, month, heck it would make my YEAR! Why?

Well, because back in January, I bought 2-day 1-park-per-day DL tickets for the 4 of us so we could go experience Star Wars Galaxy's Edge. We were going to go over our spring break in March. Well, a week before we were to go on that road trip, YDD came down with influenza (not COVID-19, confirmed with a nasal flu test at an urgent care). She was sick for about 5 days but didn't really get her energy back until a couple of days AFTER we would have been at DL. We didn't go.

It turns out that it was probably good that we didn't go because during spring break back in March is when everything shut down. Our school shut down and went to all online. So did everybody else's school pretty much everywhere.

I still have those tickets on the DL app on my phone. I still have the 2 1-day parking passes that I purchased, too. When DL reopens, I just might take some of the Hawaii refund $$ and spring for a 1-night's stay at the Paradise Pier Hotel so we can get priority on park reservations. That would be pretty darn fantastic.

In yet other good news, the new Mandalorian Season 2 trailer came out the other day. OMG! If you haven't seen it yet, you should go watch it!
happy.jpg

I wish that Disneyland would announce when they're reopening! When they do finally reopen, it'll be a bit like this...
download.png

I'M SO READY FOR THIS CHANGE! :rotfl2:

Anyway, for our AK day, I doubt that we'll be at the park all day. I think that we'll probably be done by 1:00 or 2:00-ish, which would allow for enough time for me to drag DH over to Fort Wilderness so we could rent a canoe. And then take a bus over to Disney Springs and have dinner at Homecomin', then shop at the World of Disney store.

Hi again!

It's been about 2 weeks since my last post. There hasn't been much to report in the trip planning department until today. In non-trip planning news, we got the kids their flu shots last week. DH & I went for our flu shots this afternoon. I'm kind of tired after getting it, so I'm watching Rogue One while laying on the couch. :-)

This week was our kids' 1st week back in person at school. ODD's grade has 5 kids attending in person. FIVE! YDD's grade has 30 kids, spread between 2 classes. None of their friends are doing in person instruction yet, but my kids are glad to be getting a lot more individual help from all of their teachers. It's going well so far.

I'm still following the Disneyland reopening news...or lack of news...7 months in and the state of CA **STILL** has not published theme park reopening guidelines. There's been plenty of drama in the last couple of days. Bob Iger quit the CA state economic reopening task force. Then the governor's office said they'd be releasing the guidelines. Then the theme parks all said, "WAIT! NO!" AND the rumors were that the reopening guidelines were VERY restrictive.

So here we are...still waiting for an opportunity to go Disneyland, while WDW has been open for basically 2 months with pretty successful operations. There's a lot of talk on the DL board of people scrapping their DL plans and going to WDW instead because they are so frustrated.

I have a subscription to Touring Plans and a couple of days ago, I got an email alert that they'd updated their crowd calendar for our trip dates. It looks like HS on Sunday 1/24 will be a 4 (was previously a 2) while MK that same day will be a 2. The following day (Monday), HS drops to a 2.

As a result, I've changed around our park reservations for Sunday and Monday. We'll now be going to MK on Sunday and HS on Monday (before it was the reverse - HS on Sunday and MK on Monday).

On our MK day, I still think that we'll try Chef Mickey's for breakfast. DH loves the WDW monorail, so this way, we'll be able to ride the monorail to MK after breakfast. We can take a Lyft or Uber from POP to CR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!