Our Docs arrived for the 8/30 Magic!

Quirky Cruiser

Mouseketeer
So excited! The UPS man just delivered our docs for the 8/30/03 Western Magic!!!!! We upgraded our cabin last week to a verandah cabin and the docs don't reflect that, so I'll email dreams unlimited to see if I should cross it out and put the new number on it. I am jumping up and down....only 5 more weeks!!!! yay!!!!!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

I am very sad/mad :( /:mad: . I am on the 8/23 cruise and still have not received my documents. It's not fair.(picture me stomping feet!!!)

Originally posted by aa4mom
I am very sad/mad :( /:mad: . I am on the 8/23 cruise and still have not received my documents. It's not fair.(picture me stomping feet!!!)

Now, just imagine Captain Underpants stomping his feet because his 8-23-03 docs haven't arrived either!!!

Congrats for those 8-30-03 cruisers who are receiving their docs already!!!

I am glad you got a veranda; you will love it.
We are in 7120 (barely obstructed veranda). Hopefully we will get a chance to meet.
Our docs have not come yet; we booked with All Seasons Travel.
I can not believe we will be traveling in barely over a month!
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

congratulations to all those who have received their disney cruise line cruise documents... yippee... congratulations... yippee....

sorry....I'm trying to be excited, but since my documents seem to have been misplaced by the cruise document gods... I'm just a little sad.

:)

-Ginny

Sorry to hear about the document delays for some of you who are cruising before me!!! I'm sending some pixie dust your way...hey, wait, maybe they're not sending them to you because they are upgrading you! I guess we can all dream!!!

Donna - I ended up booking the obstructed verandah - 6634 - my agent at dreams unlimited said it was the only one left! I am dreaming of sitting out there and watching the ocean go by...ahhhh...

I started making a list of things we still need to get and as I was working on it I realized that we better have all the clothes we need since they already have the fall clothes out up here! We are usually scouring the sale racks at this time of year and for some reason they don't seem as big this year...guess we'll have to do with what we have!

5 weeks from tonight we'll be sleeping at the Airport Hyatt...I can't wait anymore!!!!

The obstructions in the obstructed verandas iare barely there; you will love it!
You can buy clothes in the airport or Hyatt area I think. Florida prices are better than Massachusetts. Also Key West has a great array of beach things and prices seemed good there and selection very good when I went 6 years ago.
Look forward to meeting you.
Sandy Hansen and I are going to one of the wine tastings. Let us know if you want to join us. We have not figured out if we will go Tuesday or Thursday.
Also John and I will try to do brunch on Sunday since everyone says it is so pretty to go to brunch at 10:30 and be there as you cruise into the aquamarine waters of Key West.
Also the plan is the taxi to Holiday Inn Beach at Grand Caymans and Mr Sanchos Beach in Cozumel. Hopefully we will see you on the ship. If I remember you have booked some tours through Disney; we have not yet, but maybe will later.
Again, you will love love love the veranda; so glad you got one--I think the obstructed verandas are just as good as the others.
If you want to e-mail me personally, my e-mail is donna@donnaanderson.com.
It is so nice it is only a few weeks away!:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter