Our Easter 2014 trip PTR

Donald Ducks wife

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone, I suck at PTR and TR, so I might not even do a full TR once we are home, but Since there is free wifi now, I might just do a live TR ??

Anyways...

The Cast

Jonah my awesome 4 year old son

He has autisim, and is non-verbal, but he is the best kid ever, he shares my excitement about Disneyland, He loves Traveling, he's so good and enjoys being on a plane or train, or bus, or car..... you get the idea, he's a proper wee boy.

Favourite attraction - Slinky Dog ride and Star tours

This is his 6th trip to DLP

Me, Mommy, Mama, Mam, Ruth :) 26 year old nut :)

Love Pin trading and shopping at DLP, my favourite attraction - Buzz, Stitch live and eating pasta and pizza at DLP :)

This is my 7th trip :)

Where, When??

Hotel New York, March 31st to April 4th :)

We don't have any plans for meals as such, as Jonah finds it hard to sit and wait at Table Service, or we mainly do counter service. But we will do a couple of meals with Isila and her sweet boys.
I would like to try new places that we haven't tried yet, I still haven't tried a casey corner hotdog yet, shocking I know!! Would love to try pizza plant again, hopefully it will be open when we are there.

Plans, I don't like to plan, as when I do, I forget it all and still do our own thing anyway. Will take each day as it comes, but will be plenty of character hunting, slinky dog riding, pin trading and eating yummy food :)

We are retuning to hotel new York which I am excited about, as that's where we stayed our first time, as its so close to the village, and feels so fancy :)

Will try and do a live TR, give you all an update each night, but if I don't then will give you all highlights when we get home

YAY for the TR :thumbsup2

I have plans. Lots of plans. Stick with me and I will have it all planned :lmao: :lmao:

Does Jonah know he's going?

:-) following along!

Your son is so cute! Can I ask what kind of reins he has? I'm on the lookout for some

YAY for the TR :thumbsup2

I have plans. Lots of plans. Stick with me and I will have it all planned :lmao: :lmao:

Does Jonah know he's going?

:rotfl2:

He knows that's hes going soon, but he wont understand that he has to wait a set number of days, so will have to ask him on the morning that we leave if he wants to go to Disneyland today :)

:rotfl2:

He knows that's hes going soon, but he wont understand that he has to wait a set number of days, so will have to ask him on the morning that we leave if he wants to go to Disneyland today :)

Ignas and Gailius still don't know. But they became suspicious when I took money from piggy bank. I told them "I changed the coins into paper money so it's easier to count" :lmao:

Oh yay!! I was keeping an eye out for this! :yay:
Such gorgeous photos of your handsome boy and you.
So are you all set?
Wish we were off with you but am ridiculously looking forward to next years trip :cool1:
Going to pop your little package in the post tomorrow. Its officially a duvet day here :thumbsup2
Hope yourself and Jonah have a fabulous time and congrats on the H&M challenge too. Well done you, you should be very proud xxx

Reading along :)
What a super cute boy you have there
Like the idea of eating yummy stuff xx

He has this ones; http://www.amazon.co.uk/Littlelife-Tagesrucksack-multicoloured-MULTICOLOURED-L10810/dp/B0068PC2X4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1394007188&sr=8-1&keywords=backpack+reins+fish

Ours is now not that bright in colour as we've had ours for a couple of years now, but at DLP people think its a wee Nemo bag ;) Its so handy as you can put little bits in the bag, and since he is tall for his age, this is the only one that now fits him

oh that is very cute!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip, we are going to HNY for the first time in October so I'm trying to absorb all the fabulous tips people learn on their trips :)
Not long to wait for you, you lucky thing!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip, we are going to HNY for the first time in October so I'm trying to absorb all the fabulous tips people learn on their trips :)
Not long to wait for you, you lucky thing!

You will love HNY. We stayed there twice. Wonderful hotel, great location.

Good morning! Had a dream od DLP and you were in it. Do you have a sister?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter