Our experience - testing requirements/air travel to U.S.

Possibly I think if you told them you were testing at YVR you would have been ok. From Prince George to Vancouver you’re still domestic but I get that you didn’t want to take chances.

For return I wish I asked hotel to print out our test results. They emailed me PDF and I used my phone. But having print out would have been quicker!

Have a great trip. Looking forward to updates.
Yep I printed our test results for today and it was quick and easy! I plan to print on the way home too.

Yep I printed our test results for today and it was quick and easy! I plan to print on the way home too.
The YVR place gave us a print out. But we didn’t have one for return. My next trip I will. So much faster. It took them a long time in SeaTac gate to check every one. One man got turned away. Maybe timing was wrong or wrong test, no idea what happened.

The YVR place gave us a print out. But we didn’t have one for return. My next trip I will. So much faster. It took them a long time in SeaTac gate to check every one. One man got turned away. Maybe timing was wrong or wrong test, no idea what happened.

Both of my recent flights have had at least one person not able to board. The first (Europe to Canada) they said it was due to lack of COVID-19 paperwork. The second flight (Canada to US) they didn’t specify, but I assume it was also COVID-19 paperwork related (I do know that part of the party did fly since she was across the aisle (and was asking the FA what would happen to her mother’s luggage since her mother couldn’t take the flight). In both cases, they announced since it caused a delay due to removal of luggage.

That’s handy. The Prince George clinic just emailed us the certificates and I printed them at the hotel. They didn’t even ask us for our covid test results at YVR, probably because they checked it when we boarded in Prince George. We’re sitting at the gate now, should be boarding for LAX in about half an hour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter