Our First EVER trip to Disney! Mom, can we go now? How about now? PLEASE MOM!!!!

emtmom0104

DIS Veteran
Well Ok, gonna give my shot at this, not very good with computers, lol. My name is Jessica and I am 27, married to my hubby Trevor for 4 1/2 years. We have 3 children DD, Destiny, 9, DS, Dylan, 5, and DS, Jayden,3. I can't believe we are finally doing this. Hubby has been there once before but it's a first for me and the kids....I'm soooo excited! The hours just don't move fast enough. Hubby and I met at work and decided to start dating. After a month we moved in together and after 3 months had married. About 3 weeks before we married we found out I was pregnant with my youngest. So no dream wedding by any means and never had a honeymoon :sad1: Here are a few pics to get started!

MeandChristina-1.jpg
Me- Jess, with my youngest sibling

Hubby Trevor, ok well it's a family
trevor.jpg
shot but realized I don't have that many pics of him

destiny3rdgrade.jpg

My mini me- Destiny Age 9

dylanateaster.jpg

My crazy child- Dylan Age 5

Jayatpizzahut.jpg

My "Baby"- Jayden Age 3

I can't believe we are leaving in 4 days to have our first magical experience!!!:cheer2:

Hello.... I see you leave in 4 days, we leave in 8 !!! :woohoo: Where are you staying and how long are you going to be there.

I thought it was kinda funny that your husband's name is Trevor and your youngest son is named Jayden.

I just had a little baby boy 10 weeks ago and his name is also Jayden.... and his Middle name is Trevor. :thumbsup2

Awwww..how cute!! Congrats!

We are checking into AK Jambo house on 3/1-3/9. I'm soo excited I'm forgetting things!

Lucky you.... I would to stay there someday. We're staying off property this time. We'll be there from march 4th to the 14th.

I can hardly stand waiting any longer. :rolleyes1

ok so we don't really have everything planned out we just know that wherever we have a TS planned we will probably be in that park or around in there. Here is kinda what it looks like for now:

Monday Day #1- Magic Kingdom, just checking things out and probably calling it early since we will get there really early after driving through the night. We are having dinner at 4:40 at Cinderella's Happily Every After at 1900 Park Fare

Tues Day #2- Epcot for breakfast, Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, then just hanging in the park for the day.

Weds Day #3- Hollywood Studios with an early dinner at 50's Prime time cafe

Thurs Day #4- Maybe back to Magic Kingdom to check out some things we didn't get to on day 1 but not before breakfast at O'hana. Maybe visiting DTD for some nighttime shopping!!

Fri Day #5- Possibly back to Epcot with dinner at the Turf Club. Meeting with our DVC rep who got us through all of this.

Sat Day #6 Breakfast at Playhouse Disney's Play n Dine at Hollywood and Vine. Maybe a stroll back through Hollywood studios or maybe DTD during the day.

Sun Day #7 Animal Kingdom with Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe

Mon Day #8 Magic Kingdom??? with an early dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern

Tues Day #9 and our final day :sad1: Brunch at the Crystal Palace and spending our final time in Magic Kingdom and then making our 15 1/2 hour drive Home to PA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter