Our Magical "It's All Part of the Adventure" London + 10-Night Med Cruise - July 2018 - Completed!

Just found this report, looks like you had a great trip! We went to London and Barcelona in November and hit many of the same sights but since we had littles we had to go at a much slower pace, and we chose to skip Montserrat because DH and the kids weren't interested. You kept mentioning the ice cold towels, was being there in July unpleasantly hot? I've never been to Europe in the height of summer.
Thanks for reading. It wasn't unpleasantly hot, but it was definitely warm, especially as we moved further south, and a nice cold cloth over your neck and face at the end of the day was very refreshing! We also enjoyed the cold cloths during our recent Panama Canal cruise.

Thank you for taking the time to write this report; I really enjoyed it! We are doing the 8 day Med cruise this summer and reading about your excursions is helping me narrow down what we should see and do while there. We are a party of 9 and have a wheelchair user so I found that information in your report invaluable. I have had similar experiences with DCL tours as you had with the Florence/Pisa trip so I think I am definitely going with mostly private tours. Thank you for also including the names of the tour operators!

Thank you for taking the time to write this report; I really enjoyed it! We are doing the 8 day Med cruise this summer and reading about your excursions is helping me narrow down what we should see and do while there. We are a party of 9 and have a wheelchair user so I found that information in your report invaluable. I have had similar experiences with DCL tours as you had with the Florence/Pisa trip so I think I am definitely going with mostly private tours. Thank you for also including the names of the tour operators!
Thanks for reading! I'm so glad my report helped with your planning. The wheelchair always adds to the challenges of planning. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter