Owning at multiple resorts

RichV03

Mouseketeer
Im just wondering, if I were to buy 150 resale at AKV and 50 at Bay Lake, would I have an 11 month window for both and be able to use all 200 at one resort?

No, home resort is point specific and doesn't change just because it's under the same owner.

You could use them together at either or any resort at 7 months but they can't be used together prior to that. Or you can use banking/borrowing to have up to 450 points at AKV at 11 months or 150 points at BLT.

No, home resort is point specific and doesn't change just because it's under the same owner.

You could use them together at either or any resort at 7 months but they can't be used together prior to that. Or you can use banking/borrowing to have up to 450 points at AKV at 11 months or 150 points at BLT.
Perfect, thats exactly what I was wondering! Thank you so much!

Individual contracts have booking qualifications/abilities, not memberships.

So even if you owned two AKV contracts, they may each have different qualifications depending on how and when they were purchased. If one was a direct and the other a recent resale, then while they both still share the ability to book AKV at 11mo, only the direct has the capability to book future resorts due to resale restrictions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter