Painted Rocks

I don’t think it should be in Disney or any other “private” property, which was why I surprised.

It is a fun wholesome activity and fine to hide rocks in publc areas or libraries etc. Some towns like St Augustine fully embrace it even in businesses.

And many are beautiful ...

View attachment 328764
We ran across a rock while visiting Horseshoe Bend. I wish it was as beautiful as the ones you pictured!!!!! We left it as flying home with a rock in our luggage was as appealing as walking around WDW with a bag of rocks....It seems like a sweet idea but I guess I just don't get it.

Sorry I asked, didn't intend a discussion on violence and negativity.

I just happened across a large group who actively participate IN Disney Parks, which I thought was against rules (and I do think it should be) but apparently security is letting them in with noticeable amounts.

Since no answers to my question I'll move on.

Sorry I asked, didn't intend a discussion on violence and negativity.

I just happened across a large group who actively participate IN Disney Parks, which I thought was against rules (and I do think it should be) but apparently security is letting them in with noticeable amounts.

Since no answers to my question I'll move on.

According to the Disney Rocks facebook groups, it IS prohibited. They say to leave rocks around the resorts, water parks, and Disney Springs.
But some people do post pictures of rocks they left in the parks though. (It does seem likes it's just a couple of people posting pics of hiding them in the park, most of the other ones are at Disney Springs and resorts).

Anyone know if the rocks are still prohibited in the parks? We wanted to leave a few to honor a dear friend that passed away and loved Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter