Panama Cruise 2014 for 25th anniversary

Shelljay

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are thinking ahead and planning our 25th wedding anniversary trip. Our dream is a Panama Cruise! Would love any input from people who have been on the cruise as to what you must do and what's not worth it. We are pretty sure we want a stateroom with a veranda...14 days and many spent at sea would definately require some solitude on a veranda with a nice bottle of wine and some cheese & fruite & crackers...don't you think?
:love2::smickey:::MinnieMo:

I agree a verandah is needed for the Panama Canal cruise. It takes all day to go all the way across so it's nice to be able to watch from your verandah and be able to pop in where it's cool once in a while. The PC cruise was our favorite so keep dreaming and maybe we'll see one on the schedule for 2014.

Hi Shelljay

Sounds amazing trip, once in a life time. I have a quick question if you can help? I'm thinking of 2014 transatlantic if any come p. do you know if you can make payments for as much as you want when you want on account on the run up to the final payment due date or is it a case of pay deposit then the balance in one go? Thanks for the help in advance, trying to surprise my mrs

Gary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter