Paperwork after completing Resale purchase?

Liquidice

DIS Veteran
I completed a BCV resale purchase earlier this month (10/8/20 is when my points showed up) - and I never received any paperwork from Disney or DVC themselves. Is this normal?

When I bought Bay Lake Tower directly, I received a bunch of paperwork - like the bylaws, and a little booklet specific to BLT. When I bought BLT resale, I got some stuff from the resale company - but I think I may have only gotten a single piece of paper confirming my purchase from Disney. I didn't get a booklet or anything but t I figured since I was adding on a BLT, maybe they didn't bother to send it all again. But now that I bought BCV - I thought I would get the paperwork and booklets and stuff for BCV. Maybe I just need to wait a little longer?

Just wondering if I should expect anything? The only thing I have is an electronic copy of the closing paperwork from the Title company, nothing from Disney.

Thanks!

I bought resale in 2019, and the only thing I ever got was the silly magazine.

They emailed my code and I had to call to get set up for the first resale.

I have 155 direct and got a load of blurb from Disney.

I have 5 other resale contracts and save for the Welcome Home email, never had any paperwork.

I own BWV direct and bought a resale at VGC in January (same use year). Only got a letter confirming my member number was the same.

Disney sends you nothing except you are likely to to get a waiver of right of first refusal through your broker. Nevertheless, you can now find your applicable POS documents online once you become a member: collateral-docs (sign-in required).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!