Paperwork to bring with you at CP Check-IN

Tiggerfan14

Mouseketeer
What if any paperwork do you need to bring with you at check in? Do you need any paperwork from the college?

You don't need anything from the college as long as you're already accepted.

Check out the checklist on the College Program website. I know you'll need proof of insurance (if you have a car) and documents saying that you're a citizen of the United States and can work here (a passport, or a driver's license and social security card).

My friend got accepted as a lifegaurd but according to the packet she received... she might be turned away when she shows up to Florida because it says you need proof of your good grades from the last semester, and she didn't go to school last semester.

the school is really slow with paperwork, so i guess i better check on making sure that is up to date.
but piratejenny are you already there?
you said you didnt need anything

You don't need just proof of car insurance. You need to prove that you are insured on the policy. I had to fax that to the apt. complex after I got home from taking my daughter there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter