Parade soundtrack?

DizneyMommy

Every Day is Disneyland Day!
I’m not sure I’m in the right forum, but it seems like the most logical...

I need help. I am trying to find the soundtrack of the parade that had Walt’s voice doing the “To all who come” part of his speech cut into the music. It’s driving me insane, I thought it was the original Soundsational but I’ve watched every version on YouTube and can’t find it. Then I thought maybe it was actually Parade of Dreams but no dice there either.
I feel like it was the one with the float that had the acrobats doing flips. It was sometime in the last 12ish years, that I know with confidence.

Am I crazy?

It was Parade of Dreams...nearer to the end. :) At least I know it was in the soundtrack version that I had. I can’t remember if Walt’s voice was actually in the parade.

I loved that parade!

Last edited:

It was Parade of Dreams...nearer to the end. :) At least I know it was in the soundtrack version that I had. I can’t remember if Walt’s voice was actually in the parade.

I loved that parade!
I listened to 2 YouTube versions of that one and couldn’t find it. I’ve only heard it in the actual parade. I’ll have to keep digging. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter