Parades

Hellie

Mouseketeer
Just thinking about my holiday in September and wanting to update my itinerary, should I plan to see all of the new parades or are there some that are worth skipping.

I have been told that the AK and MGM parades are fantastic.

Thanks for your help.

Helen :earseek:

Well the AK parade is great I thought...MGM I thought was ok, but not wonderful, MK is very pretty but a little on the short side and with the main characters shut up in the snow-globes I thought detracted a bit from the parade atmosphere, the Epcot parade...well this one is not noticably different from the older Tapestry parades, have you seen any of those?

Of course...it's all a matter of opinion! If you have the time, then I would definately still work at seeing them all :D

Penny :D

hi hellie we have a friend who having just returned from disney said we mustnt miss any of the parades that they are all different, and all very good for that reason, we are neighbours by the way i live in liscard,hope you have a great holiday susie2 :jester:

Suzie2

Have only just read this thread. My nephew has just come back and said that all the parades were really good and that I shouldn't miss any of them.

As for being neighbours, as the Disney song goes, It's A Small World After All:p

Helen :smooth:

......just want to agree with everyone else - see all the parades ( and fireworks!)! To us they are a very important part of the Disney experience! Don't forget the night-time parade Spectromagic in MK - in September it may not be taking place every night, but may be scheduled for Friday and Saturday evenings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter