Park hopper plus passes

bigmermaid

Earning My Ears
Please help with my confusion. The official AAA site lists Disney Quest as one of the plus options for the 6 day PHP pass. However, the official WDW site does not list DQ as one of the plus options with any of the plus passes. I've been reading about FOT and Connections in this board as well as DQ. I'm now a little confused about which if any plus passess have DQ as one of the pluses. I originally was under the impression that the only pass that included DQ was the Ultimate PHP. I am wanting to purchase tickets but now am unsure what is included in plusses. Thanks in advance for anyone's help.

Five weeks and counting!!!!! :smooth:

None of the plus plasses no matter where purchased include DQ. Only the UPH and the PAP include admission to DQ.

Thanks so much!!! We were going to go with the AAA tix for that reason but are glad that we can purchase at FOT for cheaper. You guys are great!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter