Park Hopping Need Ideas

anditoo72

DIS Veteran
We are going to MK for early entry, won't really have time to eat before we leave Fort Wilderness. We want to head over to Epcot around 9:30 and spend the rest of the day there.We want to get there in time to ride Test Track without an hour (am I totally way off base are we getting there to late?) wait and get FP for Mission Space. We have I.C. social PS at 2:50. I plan on bringing some snacks, but We won't have time for breakfast and I don't want to spoil our social plans (my kids are NOT big eaters). What do you suggest for breakfast or lunch that would tide them over without filling them up??? Anyone, Ideas, Anyone?????

We keep Zone Perfect bars on hand for those kind of days. They are good, balanced and my kids love them. The Chocolate Peanut Butter are the family favorite, along with Apple Cinnamon. That is one of the best on the go items we have found, and they travel well.

How about on your way out of MK, make a stop at the Main St Bake Shop and grab a quick bite there. We always do EE at MK, knock out Fantasyland, then hit the bakeshop for breakfast. Even if the line looks long it moves pretty quick, and the food is always delicious(love the French Toast Loaf!). :D

Those are both really good ideas, It wouldn't hurt to keep some of those one bars handy for the rest of the week (especially with 3 pre-teens) Is melting a problem for them??? But I do like the idea of eating something, I am a breakfast person. The bakery is a good idea could we eat that french toast loaf to go, or is it to messy????? By the way that is what I am doing Fantasy land rope drop run to splash mountain then leaving. We will have done the rest of MK earlier in the week, but will save Fantasy land until EE, there is no better way to do it IMHO-no waits that way!!!!!!!

on a side note (of your post), woure better off getting the fast pass for TT and hoping to walk onto MS.

I was thinking that MS was a new ride so might be more popular, but I think you may be right!!!!!

I agree Anditoo...thats the only way to do Fantasyland. ;)

Really any of the pastries there could be carried out. They could be a little messy, but I think its doable. They have the typical cinnamon rolls, bagles, stuff like that too. We usually grab a table outside and eat, because with the 2 young kids, and drinks, having to push the carriage, etc...its easier, but if you just want to grab a bite to eat and you can manage, go for it.

On our last trip in the morning TT already had a 60 minute wait and MS was a walk on.

Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter