Park Shoes

Anyone wear the Skechers walking shoes? I've seen commercials for it and they look good...then again, that's the point of a commercial. Thanks

I always bring two pairs of broken in running shoes (new shoes can cause blisters) for parks/springs and a pair of sandals for the resort. This past trip I also got a can of shoe deodorizer that drys out the shoes and odor which was a big help. Shoes felt fresh everyday

On the advice of my doctor, I went to a local shoe store, one where they actually measure your foot, and got a pair of New Balance 940's, which I hear they no longer make, and a pair of Brooks, don't remember the specific type, both of which have higher arches. I took both of these shoes to Disney World and alternated between the two every other day. The only problem I had was a small blister forming on my right pinky toe and the one next to it, and that was taken care of with body glide. I would recommend those two shoes.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter